April 5, 2008

Is it just me...

...or do forks and spoons hanging from string and scarves...



as well as blankets hanging from the TV cabinet...

spark something that could be the start of the hottest and latest new trends in today's interior decorating?



post signature

12 comments:

... said...

well if it is, send those little rugrats over. i need help with my house =)

Momma Roar said...

Let me figure out a price! ;-)

Susan said...

They spell KIDS.
Susan

Short Stop said...

This is awesome!

LOL!

Just Mom said...

Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

If it were about 13 years ago I'd say Jenna was at your house.

Looks like fun to me!

Kelli said...

Nice! The lamp really brings everything together. ;0)
Hugs,
Kelli

Susan said...

I love it. I can remember finding the strangest things in the strangest places when the boys were little. It's so good to let them use that imagination.

Hugs,

Susan

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Oh, I remember those days!

Jean said...

Oh, Leigh Ann, a blanket hanging over the TV is not new, at least not to me. Just ask Lisa. As a mom I was determined that we would never have a TV in our home, but I finally caved when they hit Jr and Sr High and kept going to other people's houses to watch sports. We got a used console TV. But I was so opposed to having that TV in my living room that I would cover it with a table cloth that matched my drapes and put a flower arrangement on top of it. But you know.... after a while it got to be too much of a pain and I caved some more and some more and some more.... Anyway, that's what I thought of when I saw your picture. I love the streamers!

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

How about misplaced bar stools with blankets hanging from them to the back of the couch with the throw pillows thrown on the floor? I'll make millions if so.

KEEP BELIEVING

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Works here in my house :)

BTW...I need you to send me that paint color again...I have a house to paint now.

Oh - loved the truck show photoshow. Fun stuff girl!