Love the hiked up socks and shirt, shows off those little chicken legs! Too cute. I agree, where does the time go? I can hardly believe my baby will be 2 this summer.
Just stumbled by (not even sure where I came from) and have been enjoying reading around! :) What a fun blog you have here. :) Well... I wasn't going to say anything (dinner prep to work on and all), but when I go to this post I just had to... my little boy was 16 months on the 4th! :) (OH, and my little girl 1 month on the 7th!) Isn't it a fun age!
15 comments:
Love the hiked up socks and shirt, shows off those little chicken legs! Too cute. I agree, where does the time go? I can hardly believe my baby will be 2 this summer.
Cuter than cute!
Well what a charmer!
PRECIOUS! Time FLIES doesn't it?? Especially with the younger ones!
(I LOVE the outfits you made Elle! I just saw your final product. Your machine looks fancy! Yay you!)
Blessings!
Oh so cute!!!
exactly... where does the time go?!
he is such a little cutie. enjoy every minute. he'll be 18 before you know it.
I'm with ya - wasn't he just born??
He is SOOO cute. I just want to kiss him. :)
I LOVE his face in that first picture. And his socks...BAGL!
He's adorable, LA!
Precious.
It's hard to believe when the baby gets older...I can't beleive Caymen will be 2 in a few short weeks!!
LOL.
Happy 16 months, you cutie.
(I meant your son, of course.) ;-D
Little peanut. Do you not feel that child? Look it has tiny legs. Oh yeah, he's a walker and probably got 'em in shape being a little trooper.
I keep telling you, 16 years is just around the corner.
OH what a cutie pie!!!!
I love this song! Rock on Colin!
Great shots.
Cute, cute, cute. Gotta love those dimples!
Oh yeah - it works better with the rock n roll! How cute!
Andrea
Just stumbled by (not even sure where I came from) and have been enjoying reading around! :) What a fun blog you have here. :) Well... I wasn't going to say anything (dinner prep to work on and all), but when I go to this post I just had to... my little boy was 16 months on the 4th! :) (OH, and my little girl 1 month on the 7th!) Isn't it a fun age!
Post a Comment