Elle was sitting at the table, holding a spoon full of cereal. She sneezed. She looks at me with an uh-oh face. I'm thinking, oh the germs! Elle reassures me everything is okay because "I no drop what's on my spoon!"
I appreciate her 'glass half full' approach to life!!
To hear what more tiny ones are saying, head over to Mary's at
Notbefore7.

21 comments:
Yep she is a happy one! I love Tuesdays!
Cute! She must have a pretty steady hand! :)
How cute! I probably would have spilled my spoon!
i just want to scoop her up and bring her to my home to live with me. she would be my court jester and keep me in stitches all day long. (good thing i don't know where you live =])
I'm with Elle. I was thinking of the mess with spilled cereal and milk.
Awww...what a sweetie!
How did she keep from spilling it lol! That is talent!
Love it! :D So good to be around that kind of positive attitude in the mornings!
Well, with the spoon you can see the mess! :) How cute!
that's pretty darn cute!
SO cute! She'll need that glass half full approach throughout life with two brothers! :) What a sweetie!
Thanks for stoppin' by my place. Elle was proud of not spillin' the spoon, huh? How precious!
Too cute. I no drop what's on my spoon.
No vlog?
SO cute!!
That is so adorable. I am with you...whenever they sneeze I just stare at whatever may have "caught" the germs.
So funny!! I love to hear their view of situations. It keeps things in perspective. haha
:)
Blessings.
So cute!
So sweet! I just love what little ones say!
awwww....what a cutie!
0:) Amber
Wow. I just did that this morning. Gotta love colds.
Post a Comment