Oh, you're so funny! Cute shoes! Most of our pretty leaves are now on our pretty green grass. I need a good south wind to blow them all to the neighbors. Nah, just kiddin! We need to get the bagger on the mower - maybe on Sunday after church.
You are too funny! I love when the leaves change colors...one of my favorite seasons. You will have to let me know where you found those cute shoes! They look comfortable as well.
Love your sense of humor. All of the photos were great.
Our leaves did turn the lovely autumn colors this year. Mostly yellows and some are still green. The weather in southern Ontario has been exceptionally warm this year. Now it is getting cooler. They're predicting a white Halloween. So, from 80 degrees last week to snow. I'm definitely not ready for snow.
You crack me up! So, are you going to tell us or keep us all in suspense.....where'd you get all those cute shoes? It's becoming one of my fav times of year....D goes hunting & I do to....w/ my wallet in hand! ;-)
You are a nut! :) So no socks huh?? I CANNOT go without socks in closed toe shoes. FYI. IN case you care. What up with word ver back on?? huh?? what up??
Our trees are just beginning to turn. Our fall is a little off this year because of the unprecedented drought we've been having. However, some color is peeking through all the brown. AND--We have finally had rain! It rained steadily for several days last week--Just a steady, sweet RAIN! It was wonderful!
48 comments:
That's awesome! I love ALL of your colors! Oh, and the trees, too!
Oh, you're so funny! Cute shoes! Most of our pretty leaves are now on our pretty green grass. I need a good south wind to blow them all to the neighbors. Nah, just kiddin! We need to get the bagger on the mower - maybe on Sunday after church.
hehe Pretty trees ;)
I LOVE all your shoes they are just too cute!
Thanks for sharing
~Amy
You're so cute, right down to your feet! I particularly liked the browns.
You are too funny! I love when the leaves change colors...one of my favorite seasons. You will have to let me know where you found those cute shoes! They look comfortable as well.
Love the trees. ;)
what!? no orange or gold shoes? hehe. your shoes are very cute. i love the brown ones.
and your trees are purdy, too. thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.
Leigh Ann
You bring sunshine to the internet, in bright vibrant colors.
Thanks for being so fun!
Jen
BAH hahahahahahahahahahaha ....
I think it's time for an intervention.
That was great. I love your shoes. Very stylin...The trees are really pretty too!
Take care,
Connie
Now you're talking nature! My kind of nature! :o)!
Ohhhhhhhh, they look so comfortable!!! And the trees themselves?---comforTING!!!!
You are always toooooo funny!!!
Susan
Love the browns! Very cute!
How cute are those shoes??! Love them. So now you'll have to tell us where you got them. Ya know...just in case we need a pair.
Everyone LOVES shopping...right?!??!
Cute post! I'm enjoying all the colors of fall as well :)
That was great! I loved your take on fall colors!
I'm lovin' the leaves girl!!!
and I wanna know NOW, where did you get the brown pair of shoes??? I've been looking everywhere for a cute pair.
Tell me PLEASE!!!!!
hey great fall "colours"! come check out the giveaway...it ends tonight at 9 pm. :)
Love your sense of humor. All of the photos were great.
Our leaves did turn the lovely autumn colors this year. Mostly yellows and some are still green. The weather in southern Ontario has been exceptionally warm this year. Now it is getting cooler. They're predicting a white Halloween. So, from 80 degrees last week to snow. I'm definitely not ready for snow.
Enjoyed my visit. Thanks so much for sharing.
Too funny! :)
Although my main subject for Show and Tell wasn't the fall colors, I did show some in our neighborhood, too! :)
OH my goodness. I super duper love the red ones. You know - shoes. The trees are nice and all, but oh my goodness I really like those red ones. ;)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! That is hilarious. You had me! I love it!
i ADORE your shoes and your love for them..... beatuiful fall leaves, fabulous shoes.... its a toss up!!!!! :P
Now that's a VERY FUN post, Leigh Ann. Being a shoe nut, I loved looking at those cute ones that you shared.
:-) Susan
Love the shoes - and the trees too!
Thanks for giving me a good laugh.
Enjoy the weekend.
Jane
WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE!!!!
i am now coveting your shoes.
sorry.
Are you serious?! No wonder you couldn't talk to me the other night! You were too busy buying shoes on line!!!!!!!
FYI, the gift was from my MIL.
WORD VERIFICATION? I'm out of here girlfriend!
Are you always this funny?? :)
Love the shoes!!
Very witty!
Blessings and bliss
Oh girl...you are to fabulous! I want the brown ones...got a 8.5 size there? How awesome!!!!
So...when are we meeting to go shopping???
Hillarious! The browns are my favorite by the way!
LOL!
Ya GOOFBALL........
Love your shoes so tell me where did you get the brown ones?
That was a cute post! Loved all the shoes by the way!
LOL, cute shoes! Loved the picure of the trees. Fall is finally here. YAY!
You crack me up! So, are you going to tell us or keep us all in suspense.....where'd you get all those cute shoes? It's becoming one of my fav times of year....D goes hunting & I do to....w/ my wallet in hand! ;-)
Now that's what I call wonderful Autumn colours! hehe xo
Love, love, love the shoes!! Might have to come borrow some! :)
Cute shoes!
That was funny indeed! The brown shoes on the first picutre are my favouites!
Have a great fall - and enjoy the colours! ;-)))
I didn't have much time for visiting the show & tell participants on Friday so I'm doing so this afternoon:-)
Have a great Sunday - although it's almost over!
Best wishes from Germany,
Anita
You are a nut! :) So no socks huh?? I CANNOT go without socks in closed toe shoes. FYI. IN case you care. What up with word ver back on?? huh?? what up??
Cute shoes! Pretty trees!
Our trees are just beginning to turn. Our fall is a little off this year because of the unprecedented drought we've been having. However, some color is peeking through all the brown. AND--We have finally had rain! It rained steadily for several days last week--Just a steady, sweet RAIN! It was wonderful!
That was great!!!!
I love the colors of fall. But I also love all those shoes too.
i need to get some shoes like those. love them. especially the red and black. where did you find them?
Cute shoes! So funny! I love your show and tells!
I LOVE your shoes (oh, and the trees)! Tell me about them!
Post a Comment