August 28, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Mary at NotBefore7 is hosting Tiny Talk Tuesday. Thanks for hosting this Mary - please head over to her great blog to see more TTT participants!

I've decided to try blogger's new option to 'add video' just like 'add photo.' Way to go blogger! Now we don't have to have our videos stored at yo*t*be. **update below**

Now, for your viewing pleasure - Elle singing "fifuu of ma" (fishers of men and feel free to insert pancakes in there when you hear her).

Actually, the first one is "My cup is full and running over. Since the Lord saved me, I'm as happy as can be, my cup is full and running over." (I think the actual lyrics are since the Lord loves me, but this is how it is sung in our house - I'm not sure what happened). You'll hear big brother helping out too!!

Then, "Deep and wide, deep and wide, there's a fountain flowing deep and wide."

With the grand finale of "I will make you fishers of men if you follow me."

At the end, she asks to see her two songs - just in case you couldn't understand it - but I don't know why you couldn't! ;-)






Happy Tuesday! Thanks for listening to my tiny ones talk!


post signature


(UPDATE - after trying blogger's 'upload video' option and letting it run for 7 hours overnight, I decided to go back to YT. Hopefully blogger can get its bugs worked out!! And, then the rest of you can vlog right alongside Ginger, Kerrie, Tracy and me!)

33 comments:

Lori said...

She is so darn cute singing her songs.
I love her Meeeeeeeeee.
Thanks for sharing. One day I will maybe have to try a vlog.

Susan said...

SOOOO cute! How precious that you are capturing this. She will truly treasure it much later in life. I wish I had these moments and treasurers of my kids. Thanks for being the first to grab one of my balloons :o)
((hugs))
Susan

Short Stop said...

HAHA! LOL! She is SO cute. I'm with Lori...I love her Meeeeeee! So, so, so cute! :)

God's girl said...

So cute! My baby and I watched and got a kick out of her! She is precious!
Blessings,
Angela

Pen of Jen said...

Elle is adorable and so are her music coaches off camera!

I am so glad that you picked this for Tiny Talk Tuesday!

Your kids are all snuggle bugs, for sure:)

~ Amy ~ said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE !!!

... said...

can you just do that every day. videos of your kids never fail to bring a smile to my face and i can't think of a better way to start the day.

i love her facial expressions. tell her thank you.

Amber said...

She's adorable!!! I loved Fiffu of Men!! My 4yo son walked in and was asking about her...she's such a CUTIE!!!

0:) Amber

MorningSong said...

Precious Precious Precious!!!

She is so funny!!! I love that she wanted to see it after. Can you remember? Back in the 'old' days when we had cameras that would not show the photo until the film was developed? {Gasp!} My daughter always wants to see the pic I take of her immediately! I find it funny the technology they are used to and that it is not much older than they are! :)

Candace said...

Awww how adorable. My daughter made me watch it a few times lol.

Tracy said...

Leigh Ann,
The children and I are on the road today. Mac has a cross country meet this evening, several hours from our house. Verne just happened to be heading that way for work today, so we worked ahead in our school, and tagged along with Dad for the day. So, I'm on Verne's laptop-guilt free blogging. We just watched the video, and Verne asked,"Is that Momma Bear's kids? " I started laughing, and he's like, "What?" Thought you'd get a kick out of that!

Meg said...

I love it! Thanks for the interpretations. I especially love your son in the background helping.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

That is so precious! She's such a cutie!

Tammy said...

Oh....this is SO darling! She so gets into it- I love it!
Such a great keepsake for your family- she'll love looking back at herself years from now! Thanks for sharing! (My five year old enjoyed it, too!)

Heather K said...

Oh my gosh!!! that is just soo cute!! I have a video of my oldest(now 15) singing you are my sunshine...it's similar... she's about 2... and it's so cute. but... it's on VHS..I'd love to get it onto my blog... I'll have to see if I can figure out a way to do that!

Anonymous said...

I have to leave for work and now I need to go put my makeup back on, I'm crying. Precious Elle, treasure of your heart, Jesus little lamb.

I have a video of Jen at two singing Jesus loves me. I so wish I could she you.

Anonymous said...

Oops, "show you"... haste makes waste.

Tracy said...

I think I say this every Tuesday but HOW CUTE IS THAT?? She knows exactly what she's singing mommy!!! I might have to capture Dawson on video. You know with his new guitar wish...he's always playing a pretend guitar. I just might have to do that.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh my goodness - how cute is she? I loved this, as did my 4 and 3 year old girls who watched it and then asked for it again!

Sandy said...

She is such a cutie pie!!! I like your Tiny Talk Tuesday's!!

Ami said...

My blos is affectionately named after the song "My cup is full and running over"! And my middle name is Leigh Ann, so we must have a great deal in common!

Autumn said...

lol. That is so cute. I remember singing those at VBS.
She is adorable. And looks kinda like I used to!

Kelli said...

Oh, that was TOO cute, Leigh Ann!! I loved it!
Kelli

Kerrie said...

Haaaaa! So cute! Nathan watched it with me and said "That mommy sounded like Aunt Shannon." (my sister)

Lisa said...

She is really, really cute.

The video post was a great idea!
It reminded me I am missing these kind of moments and need to do better with my video recording!
Thanks!

Lisa

Anna said...

Sweetie!!!

onemotherslove said...

Videos are a fun way to share - they're so cute! I'm giving away the book, The Power of a Praying Parent this week at And She Prays... If you're interested, come on over & leave a comment!

Tara O said...

That's just adorable...love it. Wonder if I can figure out my camera's video function long enough to catch Seth and EMily singing. LOL...

HEY she has the same dimple that Emily has. ;)

Tina said...

how adorable!

Sandy said...

Love it!
These video clips are great.
Come on over and WIN a great book Leigh Ann!
Sandy

Christy. said...

She is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

She's SO CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing and putting a smile on my face!

weavermom said...

Hey - I finally saw it! She's adorable!