August 21, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Mary @notbefore7 is hosting Tiny Talk Tuesday - head over to her site to read more!!

****************************************
Quintin told me last week I wasn't allowed to go out for supper with my girlfriends. He threatened with, "I'll plug you in so you can't go anywhere!" (He looks so much like his dad with that smirk!)



*****************************************

"I will make you fishers of men, fishers of men, fishers of men. I will make you fishers of men, if you follow me."

I always giggle when Elle sings 'fishers of men' because she can't pronounce fishers - it sounds like "fifuu."

"I will make you fifuu of ma, fifuu of ma..." :D

Last night, I was close to hysterics when I heard the end to her song, "I will make you pancakes, if you follow me!"

post signature

24 comments:

Meg said...

That is so funny, fifuu of ma. Audrey sings most of her songs incorrectly. It's one of those things I have a hard time correcting, and then become sad when they correct it on their own.

Lori said...

That is so darn cute. Thanks for sharing what your little ones are saying.
Megan is getting better but she used to mis-pronouce lots of words too. It is cute.
She used to say, "Mom can I take a bash."(instead of bath). Or can you play wish me."(instead of with) And many others.

Tina said...

Oh, that is too cute! I just love children.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I'll follow! Can I get pancakes now? That is so funny.

I love your son's "threat" - too funny.

Rita Loca said...

LOL! Love the tech savy kids, "plug you in!"

Tracy said...

How cute! I can hear her singing now!

Pen of Jen said...

After hearing their sweet voices, I can close my eyes and hear them say that!!

weavermom said...

Oh, that's funny! Yumm, pancakes!

MorningSong said...

I'm convinced. I will follow, so where's the pancakes??

:)

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Awww, isn't it sweet that he loves his momma that much! LOL!

Jen said...

How cute! I love it when kids don't pronounce something correctly. Cooper says alligators and helicopters really funny!

Tracy said...

Quintin means B*U*S*I*N*E*S*S!!

Were you on your way to SD? If so, I can understand his reasoning. You would be gone for "awhile"

Julieann said...

That is too cute:)

We love pancakes here:::giggle:::

Julieann

Susan said...

Cute as always.
Susan

Anonymous said...

that is so funny

TO BECOME said...

Kids are so precious, they just say it so simply. You are so blessed. connie from Texas

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Cute...I just love hearing stories about kids...especially their funny sayings.

Anonymous said...

I love reading what other people's kids are saying - it makes mine seem more normal! Cute! Cute! Cute!

Just Mom said...

BAH hahahahahahahahaha...

Really. That's how I laugh. ;-D

Lisa said...

Your kids are so cute!

"plug you in" - that is really funny...these kids are living in a different world today, that's for sure!

I love pancakes too!

Lisa

Amber said...

Your children are just too cute!!!!

0:) Amber

onemotherslove said...

Cute! Yes, I did let David eat skabettios for breakfast! But he had to eat Cheerios first! : )

Kelli said...

Just adorable, Leigh Ann!

Kelli

Kris said...

Your kiddos are too cute! I love it when they use their "baby talk." Ellie has a "babing suit" (bathing suit!)
K