The video is a GREAT idea. I need a YouTube account soon. Your daughter is so patient! he he. It was so fun to see your kids "live"! Thanks for coming by.
Hi girlie, How are ya doing. Just wanted to tell ya to drop by my blog later to see what I am doing with everyones names. Not ready yet but will post soon.. :)
oh my goodness!! they are sooo cute...I love Elle's way of talking... she works hard to wrap her tongue around those words!! lol...They're both so sweet sounding!! what a great idea! Somehow I don't think my 14 and 15 yr old or even the 12 and 9 yr olds will sound quite so adorable!! ;) I miss those days when they had the sweet little voice too..
26 comments:
LOL!! They are SO CUTE!! What a great idea to show the video!! I love it! =o)
The video is a GREAT idea. I need a YouTube account soon. Your daughter is so patient! he he. It was so fun to see your kids "live"! Thanks for coming by.
HAHA! LOL!! Their little voices are so precious! Thanks for sharing this! :)
Oh I have such a smile on my face! It is so precious to hear the voices of the sweeties that I have come to cherish every time I visit!
Thanks for Tiny talk ! Made my day!!
I love that she answered the punch line! What cuties!!
You have to teach me how to do the youtube thing. I only know how to add the link and not the box like you have on your blog.
oh, leigh ann... this is toooooo precious. i think i will have to come to this post every morning so i can start my day off with a smile.
and how wonderful for us to be able to hear your kids voices and watch the interaction. priceless!!
AAAHHH!! That's so great! Thanks for sharing your TTT!
How cute is that??? Love it!!!
Hi girlie,
How are ya doing. Just wanted to tell ya to drop by my blog later to see what I am doing with everyones names. Not ready yet but will post soon..
:)
Sweet way to start the day!
Children never tire of that joke! I think "Knock Knock" jokes are the first ones they "get."
Your children are adorable!
That is so cute and precious is that!! Thanks for sharing.
My kids like that joke too.
The video didn't come up for me
o( I'll check back in later again.
Susan
That's really cute! I loved hearing their little voices, Leigh Ann!
Tooooo cute. I loved Elle being so responsive and patient. I also loved all the "foot & toe" action going on!!!!!
Susan
oh my goodness!! they are sooo cute...I love Elle's way of talking... she works hard to wrap her tongue around those words!! lol...They're both so sweet sounding!! what a great idea! Somehow I don't think my 14 and 15 yr old or even the 12 and 9 yr olds will sound quite so adorable!! ;) I miss those days when they had the sweet little voice too..
FUNNY! I needed a good laugh. They are SO precious! Thanks for sharing!
Oh boy, was ever glad he didn't say banana again! How cute was that! I think that beat Jen and Alicia getting their piercings, hehe.
Your kids are toooo cute!
I have not come by yet to say hello but wanted to since we are both posting at Multi-Tasking mom's. I look forward to getting to know you.
How cute! That made me giggle!
Oh my gosh they are just the cutest. Thanks for that.
That would be funnier if it wasn't a regular occurrence at our house. :)
They are SO cute! I laughed out loud! You should be VERY proud!
Oh, they are just precious!! I loved the joke!!
Kelli
LOL!!! Too cute!!!
I LOOOOOOVVVEEE IT!!!!!
0:) Amber
That was precious. I laughed out loud even though I knew the punchline!! What cuties!
Post a Comment