10. Why it's good to have five pairs of black shoes.
9. The difference between cream, ivory, and off-white.
8. Crying can be fun.
7. Fat clothes.
6. A salad, diet drink, and a hot fudge sundae make a balanced lunch.
5. Discovering a designer dress on the clearance rack can be considered a peak life experience.
4. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made.
3. A good man might be hard to find, but a good hairdresser is next to impossible.
2. Why a phone call between two women never lasts under ten minutes.
1. Other women!
Aaah, this is so true - and I'm so glad we understand each other! Thank you all for your comments yesterday and for taking the time to share yourselves with me. I truly appreciate it!
Edited to add: After I published this I found it ironic that the relationship I mentioned yesterday, is with a woman....sigh....

22 comments:
Leigh Ann,
I didn't offer any advice yesterday, but I hope that the situation is resolved quickly, and in a godly manner. You are a very special woman, and I pray that you know how much you are loved. By your friends, your family, and most of all, your heavenly Father. May He that is able, grant you peace!
Love you!
Great read & soooo true!
Susan
"4. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made."
I don't care what they say, the doctor's office scale is always too heavy! I think all scales are evil...
Thanks for the laugh.
I'm with Ginger...I had a Dr.'s appt on Tuesday, and..well, it wasn't pretty on that scale.
Glad that you are having a laugh today, Leigh Ann. :)
Loving #4 and #5 - thanks for the laugh. Got a kid with a tummy virus here and I needed a laugh :)
Stop on by - I left you something that I think you already got, but heck, I think you deserve it over and over...
P.S. An added comment on the discussion yesterday. I just Sunday heard this quote from a preacher I was watching on TV. I thought it was so good I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget it.
"A true servant will act like one when treated like one."
Boy we ALL need to remember that I think. Jesus tells us to be servants and it's a nice, lofty idea.....until someone actually treats us like one.
Love, blessings & (((hugs)))
Susan
I hear ya loud and clear on #10!!!!
LOL!! This was very cute - I liked it! :)
So funny! And so true!
I am laughing ...love the phone call scenario and resemble most if not all!!!
Love the 10 things....so true!
Ha! A fun, great list! 5 pr. of black shoes? How about more like 10?
Hey, has anyone ever told you your two youngest kids look like you?
Very cute kids ... (header pix).
Sandy
hahaa thats funny :) I love #9 because my husband never knows what Im talking baout when I say "thats not white..its off white ..or cream" hahaa
too funny
Dealing with #3 over here!! Since we moved, my hair place is just not worth the trek across town anymore! Especially since I arrive at my appt on time to only wait 30 minutes, every single time, for him to be ready for me! I need to ask my cooky neighbor who she goes to! haha I hate finding a hair person!! Such stress!
LOL!!! So true!!
Man, I found a good hairdresser...I just can't afford her!
these are great. and so true.
hope you're feeling better today and hope you're feeling like you know how you're going to handle your situation.
Leigh Ann, those were so funny and sure were true. I knew exactly what was being talked about.
Thank you so much for signing my guest book.connie from Texas
That is a great list! I totally agree with it! LOL
Kelli
I think after last night, 2 of those apply to me-LOL!!!
BTW- I have 5 pairs of shoes in brown.
0:)Amber
Love your addendum.
This is funny stuff.
Those are great. I love it.
Post a Comment