August 15, 2007

My inchworm

There has got to be an easier way! lol :D But then, Mom wouldn't have to put the "nuk" (pacifier) across the room making him work to get it! Notice my other two siting on the couch - don't I have them well trained? lol ;-)





Ok, I'll stop with the videos now!! :) Hope you enjoyed "meeting" my children this way!




post signature

30 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

Leigh Ann-Please don't stop, your children are a delight!

You sound exactly like I imagine!! Thanks for the delightful videos:-)

... said...

i definitely enjoyed meeting your children in such a way. and i agree with jen; you don't have to stop. all three are so adorable.

(and it was good to hear your voice in there, too)

Tracy said...

He SO..... much reminds me of my Collin! Unbelievable! And I love his little feet moving in excitiement!

Susan said...

Glad to see Colin in action!!! What a cutie. It was so good to hear your sweet voice again :o)
((hugs))
Susan

Jean said...

What an adorable video!!

First Time Mommy said...

That is so CUTE!!! Your kids really are cuties! Thanks so much for letting us all "meet" them!

Have a great day!

Erin

Dani said...

He's totally adorable! I loved the video.

Tina Leigh said...

AHHHH too cute!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh how I wish you lived up the street. D and your son would be such buddies. D is getting on all fours and ready to move...it'll be soon. I love that crawling style. Inchworm is a perfect description.

candy said...

very cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love the other two just sitting on the couch. You are one tough mother. Fess up, what did you bribe them with? hehe.

Colin is a keeper! You are right, those little dimples..oh my!

Why didn't you turn the camera on yourself for the world to see? Oh sorry, I ruined tomorrows blog..oops!

Oh, and I'm with Susan, it was really fun to hear your voice again. How does that song go...Call me. Call me. Call me, call me, anytime! :) Somethin' like that.

Jill said...

How cute! Inchworm is a perfect description. Your kids are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Dave has been bugging me to do a YouTube of myself for everyone to see the REAL me..scary huh?! Do you think you are up for it? I want to do a special blog for Friday. Maybe I'll see what you come up with for your next post, hehe.
Could this be a challenge? Miss LeighAnn? Are you out there?

Short Stop said...

This could not be cuter! How adorable! And, I love your kiddies in the background cheering him on! SO cute!!

weavermom said...

Look at him go! :)

Anonymous said...

How cute! thanks for posting this. After being sick for the past three days I needed to smile.

The Knock-Knock joke was cute also.

Tracy said...

how flippin' cute is that??!?! GOOD JOB COLIN! You are moving right along. Too bad you had to work really hard to get your paci! Love it...too cute!

****** said...

Awwww!

Kari said...

That was really cute. I love it! Thanks for sharing.

MorningSong said...

Such a cutie! He is a VERY happy little man!!!

Lori said...

That was so cute to watch. What a cutie pie he is.

Myrna said...

I have enjoyed your videos. We will look forward to more in the future.

Colin knows how to set a goal and work for the reward!

Just Mom said...

I can't believe you tortured your little guy by making him crawl his way to the Nuk, just so you could upload a video to YouTube. Shame on you, Leigh Ann. ;-D

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I love seeing videos and pictures of your kids!

Kelli said...

Oh, he is soooo cute, Leigh Ann! A darling little inchworm!!

Kelli

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Leigh Ann! That was just so cute!! He was determined to get that, wasn't he?! LOL!

Meg said...

Love the video of your kids. Even my daughter (3) kept asking to see it again. Such cuties!

Heather K said...

Hey Leigh Ann... that is too cute... and I love the cheering squad in the background! It was neat to hear YOUR voice too..Colin is such a cutie...AND the other ones!
I must admit that I too am guilty of such tricks with my children when they were tiny like Colin is!

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I have so forgotten how fun it is to see such delight on a baby. He really is a little inchworm. And a happy, victorious one at that! Thanks for doing that. It was fun to share.

Ruth said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen! He DOES look like an inch worm. Hehehehe!! Love him!!