I put it at Travel With Us!
I'd love to do that because your prayer blog is great. I just haven't tried to create my own blog. The "kitchen drawers" are overflowing in my life..... You're an inspiration!
mine's up :-D
I have been blessed and will add it to my sidebar.I think your prayer blog is wonderful.
Done my friend! :)
I sat on my uncomfortable stool and did my name tag meme thing! :) Now I must rest my bum!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I put it at Travel With Us!
I'd love to do that because your prayer blog is great. I just haven't tried to create my own blog. The "kitchen drawers" are overflowing in my life..... You're an inspiration!
mine's up :-D
I have been blessed and will add it to my sidebar.
I think your prayer blog is wonderful.
Done my friend! :)
I sat on my uncomfortable stool and did my name tag meme thing! :) Now I must rest my bum!
Post a Comment