This is my 200th post, didn't I just write my 100th? Wow! I want to wish each of you a great holiday weekend. We're spending some time with family this weekend.
I found this quote by Patsy Clairmont in my Women of Faith Devotional Bible. I took the picture in early summer and had been waiting to find some words to go with it!
I haven't been by in awhile and I can see I have missed a lot. Thank you for your uplifting thoughts. I will let you know how the magnets go. I really am excited to try it out!
And I just read your post below. So well put, my friend! You spoke from my heart...I sometimes wonder if my kids might miss something...more so, with my youngest this year and Kindergarten. My oldest went to public Kindergarten before we started home schooling. But I've continued to pray, and I know God has still called us to be a home school family...at least for now.
It might not be right for everyone, nor perhaps it's not best for every season for some...but it's best for us, for now. And it's best to obey His call! :)
32 comments:
This is SO, SO true!
Have a great weekend!! :)
Patience included....He's really working on me with that one! Have a great holiday weekend.
Have a great holiday weekend and congratulations on the 200th post!
200 - Wow! Congratualations! :)
Have a great weekend with your family!
Happy 200th post! A beautiful picture too.
Very cool shot! Love the quotes, too!
Congrats on your 200th post.
Wow! Time flies.
Love that Patsy Clairmont quote.
Have a wonderful weekend with your family.
Hugs, Lori
it's beautiful - both the saying and the photo. nice job.
hope you have a super duper weekend with family. enjoy!
Very true indeed! Have a blessed weekend and happy 200th!
Congrats! Such a true statement. Blessings this weekend my friend.
Leigh Ann,
Well, Congrats on your 200th post! Hope you all have a great weekend with family!
:)
Happy 200th! I just noticed that I breezed right by my 200th this past week! I forgot my 100'th too!
Have a great weekend!
I haven't been by in awhile and I can see I have missed a lot. Thank you for your uplifting thoughts. I will let you know how the magnets go. I really am excited to try it out!
Happy 200th! Wow, I can't wait until your 400th. Do you know I'm only a couple away from my 500th? I never could be quiet.
I love Patsy and will never forget the first time I heard her in person back in 1982! She's terrific!
Much love to you my dear friend. Have a blessed holiday. I will be praying for you and your family.
That quote is so very true Leigh Ann!
Happy 200!
I noticed the other day I am almost to 350! I think I must post too much. lol.
Have a great weekend.
Way neat photo! Happy 200, may you have 200 million more!
I love your picture and your quote. They are both great. Have a good weekend. Congrat. on your 200th post. connie from Texas
YAY!!! Happy 200th post:) Can't wait for 200 more!! :o)
Julieann
Blessings!! Have a GREAT weekend!
Beautiful!
Beautiful!!! The picture is gorgeous and you found just the right words to go with it!
Have a blessed time with your family.
God Bless,
Amber
Well...happy 200th!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
:-) Susan
Beautiful Quote, Hope Your Having a Wonderful Weekend.
Angie
SO TRUE! My life has been full of those experiences. Every time I have been blessed beyond anything I could have imagined.
I just tagged you!
Susan
Happy 200th post, Leigh Ann!! Congratulations! Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
Hugs,
Kelli
Love this...
And I just read your post below. So well put, my friend! You spoke from my heart...I sometimes wonder if my kids might miss something...more so, with my youngest this year and Kindergarten. My oldest went to public Kindergarten before we started home schooling. But I've continued to pray, and I know God has still called us to be a home school family...at least for now.
It might not be right for everyone, nor perhaps it's not best for every season for some...but it's best for us, for now. And it's best to obey His call! :)
P.S....
Happy 200th post! :)
200...WOW~Congratulations!
Your kids are so cute! :-)
Vanessa
Happy 200th Leigh Ann...and many more!
Congratulations on your milestone! You have a lovely blog here.
Post a Comment