June 11, 2007

It’s Monday, time for a test!

I’ve seen this on a couple blogs and thought it would be fun to play along – I thought this would count as my random things blog filler. ;-)

I’ve listed 9 things about me, and one of them is not true. Let’s see how well you know Momma Roar!

1. I've been skiing since I was 4 years old.
2. While teaching, I was asked to serve additionally as the Gifted teacher – I became the Gifted Physical Education teacher.
3. I’ve never met anyone famous.
4. I was married before my 21st birthday.
5. I fell victim to the 90s high school trend of rolling the bottoms of my jeans - and we rolled them tight!
6. My favorite sport to watch on TV is track and field.
7. I was called ‘half-pint’ by my elementary PE teacher.
8. I prefer Pepsi over Coke.
9. I was just at the beach and I ate no seafood while I was there – and I do not have a seafood allergy.

I'll post the answers later this week!

(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)

24 comments:

Heather K said...

you are addicted... doo dah..doo dah...you're addict....
:*D

Unknown said...

hmm well I am going to guess number 9??? These were cute!

Kerrie said...

I'm going to guess #6 should be replaced with NASCAR and not track and field.

Tracy said...

#2 gifted PE students?

Susan said...

I'm guessing the "gifted PE" thing cause I've never heard of that. It's just a guess though.

:-) Susan

Tina said...

I know I know!! It's #6 replaced with Nascar!

Just Mom said...

#2. If I'm wrong, please explain.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

....#8???

MorningSong said...

Gifted PE is questionable. I know you've met a few bloggers in real life but someone famous??? Your husband met the race car guy, you didn't. Hummmm??? What to choose. I have to go with the PE thing. If there is gifted PE - please elaborate.

Anonymous said...

I love getting to know you better, even if we do go to the same church. I'm guessing #1, since we used to talk about skiing and my "J" is not too skilled at any sport on his feet. Then again I can ski and rollerskate, but he can blow me away on all other sports. Fun! Fun! :)
Jezz

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to go with #1...I know you ski, but since you were 4? Just my guess!
HJW

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I am going to guess #2, I have never heard of a Gifted PE teacher.

Pen of Jen said...

The Gifted PE seems strange, but???I failed on this at another's blog.

So who knows...?

I am going to try this soon.

Heather K said...

oops.. I stopped by and taunted you but forgot to leave a guess... duh!...
Okay I think I'm going to have to go with #6.... I'm sure I read that you love to watch Nascar, if that can be considered a sport! lol... and I seem to remember reading something about you skiing at 4 yrs old... with your dad...?...anyway.. I'll leave you with that for a guess.
:oD

Julieann said...

I am going to say number 8;)


That was fun!
Julieann:)

Julieann said...

P.S. I tagged you over at my blog..LOL:P

Julieann:)

Myrna said...

I'm wavering between 2 of them! Let's see--Hm-m-m-m OK--I'm going with the Gifted PE teacher. You are probably a "gifted" teacher, but I never heard of a separate PE teacher for gifted students!

Anonymous said...

6. My favorite sport to watch on TV is track and field.

NASCAR..ALL THE WAY!

Susan said...

Well I've read this and read this and I just can't figure it out. Here I thought I really knew you!!
It's just like my Spanish ---- I try hard but can't retain it. I GUESS #3
Susan

MorningSong said...

I am beginning to think it might be #6 now. So, we shall see! I guess I am stuck b/w #6 and #2. Leaning more towards #6.

Tracy said...

I think you enjoy NASCAR...well, I am hoping you do anyway!! GO KASEY! :)

I am also not sure about the gifted PE students? Hmmm....interesting!!

Anna said...

Hmmm...I was rolling my pant legs tightly back in the eighties! (I even had zippers on some for the extra-tight look!)

weavermom said...

I think your fav sport to watch is NASCAR!! :)

Ruth said...

I'm late. You've already posted your answers but I skimmed down to the original post, so I'm still going to guess. I'm going to guess #9...but I'm with the others...gifted PE??