aawwP recious! I think my youngest fell asleep in his high chair once, but never just on his own like that or on the floor. That would have been nice! then my first born fell asleep while in the chair getting his haircut at the salon the second time around, but never on the floor. I guess I had him spoiled. He had to be rocked!
Oh precious!!! You better be glad you live in PA and me in OK or your 3 precious children would be missing (to my house) from time to time!!!!! My kids always slept on their tummies like this and I think it's so sweet.
That is just the sweetest picture. My children used to fall asleep like this all the time. You should do one of those commercials advertising your carpet.
Awwww, how sweet!! Wonder what it is about the floor that kids love so much. I remember sleeping on the cool tiled bathroom floor when I was sick, as a child. It just felt good on my tummy.
What's with you ladies whose children fall asleep anywhere?? (giggle) Caymen will go HOURS without a nap if we are not somewhere where she can sleep. Dawson doesn't sleep during the day unless he is SICK! My kids don't fall asleep in a vehicle and don't ever fall asleep playing, eating, etc. They might "miss out on something"
Awww what a cute picture! Unfortunetly this would NEVER happen at my house either. I have my child spoiled that he will only fall asleep in his stroller (where he takes a nap) or if I am rocking him!
It makes me think of the commercial and the baby crying until dad placed the baby on the floor. You must have wonderful carpets( or very normal kids) Again what cute children you have!
*sigh* How I long for the days when Alex would take a nap every day. Then again, he usually goes to bed by 8:30 p.m. and sleeps until 7 a.m. when he doesn't have a cold.
Thanks for being the 1st to sign my guest book and what a precious picture! I have one of my son doing the same on our hardwood floors. I will be back to visit soon!
32 comments:
aawwP recious! I think my youngest fell asleep in his high chair once, but never just on his own like that or on the floor. That would have been nice! then my first born fell asleep while in the chair getting his haircut at the salon the second time around, but never on the floor. I guess I had him spoiled. He had to be rocked!
Oh precious!!! You better be glad you live in PA and me in OK or your 3 precious children would be missing (to my house) from time to time!!!!! My kids always slept on their tummies like this and I think it's so sweet.
That is just the sweetest picture. My children used to fall asleep like this all the time.
You should do one of those commercials advertising your carpet.
I have pics of mine sleeping on the floor like that too. One minute they're playing, and the next, they are out like a light!
That is do cute! I had to laugh!
molly does this too sometimes. what a sweet picture
Awwww, how sweet!! Wonder what it is about the floor that kids love so much. I remember sleeping on the cool tiled bathroom floor when I was sick, as a child. It just felt good on my tummy.
What a SWEET picture! Thanks so much for sharing!
P*R*E*C*I*O*U*S PICTURE!
What's with you ladies whose children fall asleep anywhere?? (giggle) Caymen will go HOURS without a nap if we are not somewhere where she can sleep. Dawson doesn't sleep during the day unless he is SICK! My kids don't fall asleep in a vehicle and don't ever fall asleep playing, eating, etc. They might "miss out on something"
aaww, so cute! I love it when they get so tired they just crash anywhere.
I've enjoyed visiting your blog this morning! Your pictures bring back sweet memories! Blessings, Diane
Too cute. Especially since this doesn't happen at my house. Reminds me of that commercial for carpet... so inviting the kids just drop off to sleep.
Awww what a cute picture! Unfortunetly this would NEVER happen at my house either. I have my child spoiled that he will only fall asleep in his stroller (where he takes a nap) or if I am rocking him!
How cute is that! So PRECIOUS!!
It makes me think of the commercial and the baby crying until dad placed the baby on the floor.
You must have wonderful carpets( or very normal kids)
Again what cute children you have!
*sigh* How I long for the days when Alex would take a nap every day. Then again, he usually goes to bed by 8:30 p.m. and sleeps until 7 a.m. when he doesn't have a cold.
How sweet! Plus...your carpet looks so clean!
That is such a great picture! My kids are older so I just love looking pictures of babies, gives me my baby-fix!
oh come on and tell the truth, he feel asleep there at the foot of the computer after pulling on your pant legs begging for her milk....
oh wait a minute that was my son.
Awww..he looks so snuggly in his footy pajamas!! What a sweet picture!
Kelli
How cute!!
Thanks for being the 1st to sign my guest book and what a precious picture! I have one of my son doing the same on our hardwood floors. I will be back to visit soon!
Absolutely too cute! I love footed pajamas--so snuggly!
I found you at Penless Writer. You had some good wustions of your friends.
OHHH!!!! That is soooo precious:) I love babies little heads!!
Julieann:)
Oh, now, that is just TOO CUTE!!
That's adorable!!
TAG!! Check out my blog for further instructions!! :o) Hope you don't mind!
Ah-dorable!!!!!
Oh, my heart just melted into a big puddle!!
Did I just think that I commented? I tell you what, I'm losing my mind (no need to comment on that)
Do your kids just lay down and fall asleep? I cannot imagine. My kids were always so busy that it was the crib or no nap. You must be wonder mom!
Awww! How precious! My sister used to sleep on the floor too:)
Post a Comment