...I am addicted to thinking!
Because these are 100% accurate, right? ;-)
You Are Royal Blue |
![]() People find you difficult to understand. In fact, you often find it hard to understand yourself. You think so much that sometimes you get lost in your own thoughts! |
(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)

16 comments:
I turned out Indigo Blue.
Funny, Unique, Independent. Express myself.
Royal Blue here! The first question was hard... I LOVE them all! Loved the jeans... I still keep them around. And when I am blue... they didn't give me the option to eat everything in the house!
Thanks for lightening up my Monday!
I'm Sky Blue:
"Dreamy and creative, you find the potential in everyone ... and everything! And while you strive to have an ideal life, you are pretty mellow about it. You know your time will come."
BTW -- My favorite blue is royal blue. :-D
I turned out Periwinkle
You're very intuitive and sensitive. You often know other people better than they know themselves.
You're also quite optimistic, and you think well of yourself and others. You know your dreams will come true.
Leigh Ann, I am really starting to believe that are a thinker, because everything tells you that:)
Have a great day,
Trella
I'm Periwinkle
You Are Periwinkle
You're very intuitive and sensitive. You often know other people better than they know themselves.
You're also quite optimistic, and you think well of yourself and others. You know your dreams will come true.
I enjoy these quiz.
Susan
Me too, I was royal blue. Interesting, LOL ... now, should I laugh or cry?!
That was fun! :)
I'm periwinkle like Trella and Penless. And I agree with jane-jane, I like all the water - it was hard to choose.
Hmm, I'm indigo which apparently, among other qualities, is "funky." Is that funky as in quirky, creative or smelling kind of odd?
Navy Blue...A true adventurer.
Ocean Blue...
You're both warm and practical. You're very driven, but you're also very well rounded.
You tend to see both sides to every issue, and people consider you a natural diplomat...
I can see myself in some of those, but the natural diplomat. I don't think so...
Interesting! :) Thanks for all the fun blogs you give me to read and brighten my busy days with the children and on the farm!
Jezz
I tried the quiz and posted my results! It is fun to play sometimes isn't it?!?!
i'm a navy girl
I'm a royal blue, too!! That was fun!
Kelli
P.s. I will be happy to serve you pepsi in a teacup. ;0)
Indigo for me!
Of all the shades of blue, you are the most funky, unique, and independent.
Expressing yourself and taking a leap of faith has always been easy for you.
Fun!--I have to agree on some of it--at least for today!
If I were only able to understand you then I could respond to the deep thought you left me! ;o) I aspire to learn from you oh complicated wise one!
To my surprise, I was Indigo Blue. According to it's description, I wouldn't have chosen that...but now that I think about it....maybe it is me. LOL!! =o)
Post a Comment