All I can say is OUCH! I don't know how Quintin does this, but he can walk the whole way across a room with his toes curled under. This just pains me to watch. :-O
Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm seeing these pictures! My youngest daughter, Sadie, has been doing this for years! It makes me so weak and I beg her to stop, LOL. I have no clue how they can do it. I don't think I could even bring myself to trying it, LOL.
I walked that way my whole childhood!!!! Seriously! My parents could never figure out why. I just thought it was fun.
Move ahead 40+ years. Three foot sugeries later....maybe I should not have done that as a child. There is no explanation for my feet issues. Nerve problems around my toes, hmmmm. Think there is a connection?
My youngest brother did that from the time he learned to walk. He grew up to be a fine, 6'2'' man. So unless something else is going on, I don't think there is anything to worry about. I stopped by to thank you for praying for me this past week. It was so very much appreciated. connie from Texas
I am seeing a very flexible potentially any sport athlete in the making. And didn't you know that everything is 'normal' with kids!! Cute...Cute....and more cute!
25 comments:
OUCH is right :)! That just looks painful! He must have some strong toes to be able to do that!
Have a great day!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm seeing these pictures! My youngest daughter, Sadie, has been doing this for years! It makes me so weak and I beg her to stop, LOL. I have no clue how they can do it. I don't think I could even bring myself to trying it, LOL.
can you say, B-A-L-L-A-R-I-N-A??
I walked that way my whole childhood!!!! Seriously! My parents could never figure out why. I just thought it was fun.
Move ahead 40+ years. Three foot sugeries later....maybe I should not have done that as a child. There is no explanation for my feet issues. Nerve problems around my toes, hmmmm. Think there is a connection?
My daughter does the same thing. It must be a kid thing. I know I couldn't do that!
Uh-oh! Looks as if he's practicing how to tip-toe out of the house. You have good locks on your doors, right?
Look out Baryshnikav! Now hand me the ice pack!
OH OH oH!! Good Night that hurts!!
Wow, that's some serious talent. I would break my toes if I tried that!
Oh my! When I saw the first picture, I thought to myself "wonder if he can walk like that?" and then I read that he CAN!!
I used to love to walk this way when I was younger. I haven't tried it in a long time. I wonder if I would think it fun, or just plan ouch!!
OUCH! That looks painful! Benjamin walks on his tippy toes all the time. It drives me crazy but I don't say anything. LOL
Kelli
Ow! It hurts just to look at those pics!! :)
My youngest brother did that from the time he learned to walk. He grew up to be a fine, 6'2'' man. So unless something else is going on, I don't think there is anything to worry about. I stopped by to thank you for praying for me this past week. It was so very much appreciated. connie from Texas
It does look like it hurts. I think one of my brothers used to walk around doing that too.
I am seeing a very flexible potentially any sport athlete in the making.
And didn't you know that everything is 'normal' with kids!!
Cute...Cute....and more cute!
Wow! That looks quite interesting and painful at the same time.
Looks awfully painful but kids can do strange things sometimes with no ill effects. Does Elle have any inclination to try it too?
I'm with Heidi- buy the boy some tights!!
Ouch! I know people who can do this. It hurts me to think about.
:-) Susan
Do you mind me asking how you got three columns? And thanks for commenting on my blog! And I enjoyed your answers to the questions!!
yeah does look painful and i too am wondering how you got three columns...?
Ouch! My sister Jungle Mom used to do neat stuff like that! Another little girl I used to babysit walked that way everywhere for over a year!
My little Raena walks like this all the time. I guess we named her Raena or balleRAENA for a reason!
Thanks for stopping by...come back again!
Hey I can do that! So can my daughter! We have another of our kind!!!!
Post a Comment