Tracy did this interview the other day and asked if anyone wanted to take part. I volunteered myself and here are her questions, and my answers. I enjoy these types of posts because they random and not things I would write about, but it gives you, my fans, a better idea of the ramblings and what-have-yous happening in my mind, as scary as that may be! Tracy says I must answer at least 5 of the 6 questions - so, here we go.
1. If you use a dishwasher, do you rinse the dishes BEFORE you load them?
I do use a dishwasher, but I do not rinse the dishes in the sink before loading them. I do, however, run the 4 minute rinse cycle on my dishwasher if I am not ready to wash a full load! So, technically, my dishes do get rinsed before being washed - just not by me!! Gee, I really love that option!
2. Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?
I would rather curl up with a book and let my mind escape into new places and experiences. But, in the real world, I'd settle for the movie because it takes less time and I don't have to try to find my place after one of the kids pull out my bookmark.
3. What does your perfect day consist of?
I guess I could be really selfish and say it would consist of breakfast in bed, a back massage, pedicures, manicures and the like. But, again, to come back to the real world, I consider a day here pretty perfect if we can enjoy a few meals at the table together, enjoy some family time together, get some jobs crossed off the "to-do" list, and, well, let's just throw in the back massage for fun!!
4. Pick a song that best describes you.
This is really hard. I thought about MercyMe's "No More No Less," but I don't allow myself to be that transparent. Then, I revert back to "They're Coming to Take Me Away," but again, it isn't that bad! I even tossed around The Carpenter's "We've Only Just Begun" thinking of our homeschool journey. Is there a song titled, "Ask me a week after I publish this post, because then the perfect answer will come to me?" If there is, that would be the song that best describes me. My wittiness often comes a day late and a dollar short!
5. If money were no object, where would you live and what would you be doing with your life?
I don't think I could choose just one place to live. I've lived in the same small town all of my life (with the exception of my college years) so I would not want to stay in one place. I see myself traveling with my family and learning on the go. We'd pack up in an RV and travel. After seeing everything accessible by road travel, we'd trade in the RV for a private jet and travel the world. Homeschool a la hands-on fieldtrips!
BUT, if my children were grown and we were empty-nesters, I'd be suntanning on the beaches of Bermuda and reading a book - only having to worry about T removing my bookmark!
6. Share one surefire way to get to your heart.
You mean besides chocolate and Pepsi?
If you are interested in being interviewed, let me know in the comments. I'll respond by asking you five questions and I'll try to be more creative than my last attempt at random questions - considering I took them from blogthings! You can then post your answers on your blog and invite others to join in the creative-funness! Thanks for your questions, Tracy!
17 comments:
Fun answers I really liked the one about ask me later!!! I'll take a stab at this one so ask away.
Well now you got me thinking about that rinse button on the dishwasher. I wonder if mine has one? Hmmmm...I have to go check.
I totally wash my dishes before they go into the dishwasher. A little quirk of mine!
Great answers Leigh Ann,I couldn't think of a song either, but I really laughed at they're coming to take me away! Thanks for playing!
Great answers. I love reading these. I need to get busy doing mine:)
Hey Leigh Ann,
How fun! I enjoyed reading Tracy's answers and I wouldn't mind being interviewed!
Have a great day!
Great questions and great answers.
I rinse my dishes by hand before putting them in.
The song would've been hard for me too.
I love your ideal day.
I will try and answer questions for you if you'd like to come up with some for me.
I totally wash my dishes before they go into the dishwasher too. My friends make fun of me for doing this. I will have to tell them that I met someone else that does it too, thanks Tracy. Great questions and I loved your answers!
love the Q's & A's.... can I play!?!
I am so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o tempted to be "interviewed." Let me think about it, though.
By the way, I rinse my dishes first too -- by hand.
That was fun to read...great answers!!
That was cute. I liked learning more about you.
How fun! Thanks for sharing your answers with all of us! I think it might be fun to be "interviewed". So if you want...fire away :)!
You have fans? I'm so impressed!
Naw, really you know I'm on of your biggest ever :)
I would play along, but last time I think I took drugs on the day I answered your questions, hehe.
I'll leave it up to you. You can email me the questions and I'll consider if I can really give quality answers this time.
Ooh..I like the sounds of that rinse button! I laughed about the bookmarks because the same thing happens to me! :0)
Kelli
I loved your answers! They were so true and relate-able!
Love your answers!! =o)
Sounds like fun! Sign me up!!
Post a Comment