Penless Thoughts, Jen in MS, Lori B, Jane-Jane, Just Mom, Erin, Ginger and Adopted As His Own
- How would a good friend describe you?
- If you could go back in time, say 10 years, what is something you would tell the "you" of 1997?
- How do you determine or evaluate success?
- What were your most/least favorite subjects in school? Why?
- What are your hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
- Describe the most rewarding experience of your life thus far.
Okay, you should answer at least five of the six questions. Next, post to your blog along with an explanation and an opportunity for fellow bloggers to be interviewed. When others comment, asking to play along, you'll create 6 questions for them to answer and so on and so forth. Thanks for playing along, I can't wait to read your answers - this certainly could get interesting! ;-)
3 comments:
Good questions!
I gave these questions a whirl. I will be posting them shortly as I have to go to work in a little while.
Good questions Leigh Ann. I posted my answers!
Post a Comment