May 25, 2007

Bumper Sticker - Just for fun






25 comments:

MorningSong said...

Roar!!

Oh, by the way - I already had a hint about the ketchup!! :o)
Thanks for sharing.

weavermom said...

he he!

My hubby has taken to asking me everytime I laugh - "are you gonna blog about that?"

Heidi Jo Comes said...

I LOVE IT! I need one of those as a t-shirt....wouldn't that be hilarious? my family already knows this- but i might have to get one made.

Tracy said...

That is funny!!! I agree with Heidi...t-shirts should be made because unfortunately it is TRUE!!

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

LOVE IT! I want one too!--oooh, a t-shirt, yeah! I already have 3 bumper stickers. Any more and I won't be able to see out the back window! Gotta save room for the lacrosse sticker and the soccor sticker and the school sticker...

Trella said...

Rofl!!

Your post always gives me a laugh!

Jen said...

That is a great idea! Wait until Aisha sees this one after today's post she did!!! FUNNY!

Christie Belle said...

Ha! I love it, so true...it really says it all, lol.

Susan said...

Ooooooooh now we've been forwarned. Better watch my "p's" and "q's"!!!! ;O) There you go---with this THINKING again :o)
Susan

First Time Mommy said...

Very Funny! And so VERY TRUE!

Have a great weekend!

Erin

Kerrie said...

LOVE - IT!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's right!

Peculiar Blogs said...

ROFL!! Too funny!! My kids ask all day long "is this a blog?"

Anonymous said...

ROFL,,, that's very funny :)

Sandy said...

You always have quite the posts! LOL Have a nice holiday weekend!

Teresa said...

PERFECT!!! My kids are always asking me, "are you going to put that on your blog?" and they are only 4 and 5! :)

Jean said...

That is great and very funny. I guess we are gaining a reputation. Even my coworkers and extended family expect to find everything that happens and every picture I take on my blog yet that night!!

Anonymous said...

You better watch it too girl or you may find your buggy with a bunch of road apples in it, hehe! Naw, just kidding! I'd rather write a bunch of dirt about you :)

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Very funny!

Beach Girl said...

LOL :-) I like that!

I'm sort of like that with some of the tourists we get here in the summer. Oh, yeah...lots of posts there!

Vanessa

Ruth said...

LOL!! That goes great with yesterday's post!! Love it!!

Just Mom said...

That's soooooooo cliche... ;-D

(Hey, I'm joining in late. I had to write something original, right?)

Kelli said...

Hehehe...I want one. :0)

Kelli

Lori said...

That is funny!

Annie said...

Love it!