We noticed some birds around the house yesterday. In the tree, is a Momma Robin sitting on her nest. I'm not the best nature photographer (I think it has something to do with the loud audience I have while taking pictures), but we scared the momma and she flew out of the tree.

She landed on the small rock wall below the front porch, so I snapped another picture of her.
Here is a...uh...stuffed bluejay, local to the region of PA called our playroom!

Here is the same bluejay perched on the swing set!

Here is the bluejay and his perch advisor. I think Quintin looks like a canary sitting on that bar!

(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)
22 comments:
Quintin does look like a little bird sitting there. Does he chirp like one? he he
Susan
I bet that pretty bluejay doesn't make any messes!! That is the bird to have!
The bluejay looks VERY stuffed. Hee hee!
That is so funny how Quintin is sitting with the HUGE grin! What a cutie! He does look like a little bird sitting there!
Great pictures! I was taking pictures of "birds" yesterday myself...we have 6 new baby ducks at our house. The momma duck doesn't let you anywhere near them and freaks out if you try to take a picture or anything (kinda like the momma robin you took a picture of). Needless to say the pictures aren't all that great (I'll put them on my blog today sometime).
Have a GREAT day!! :)
Erin
Cool photos. Isn't it fun to just sit and bird watch.
So cute Leigh Ann! I just saw a HUGE robin out my window, too. It's that time of year and I love it!
Thanks for being so kind with my silly question. One friend at work thought maybe that is what it was..she bakes all the time. I guess we are slow here in Michigan. Funny how you use the stuff all the time and don't even look at the label :)
Can't wait to try it out. Maybe by the weekend if I'm back to feeling myself.
ROFL! :-D
cute! You are a great photographer. Can you please circle the nest? haha I can't see it. I feel like Rachel on Friends - when she is trying to see the ultra-sound pic of her baby. She keeps trying to see it but she can't see it. haha
I hope this is coherent. My daughter is climbing on my head and trying to play rough - I guess I will go now before she puts the choke-hold on me. :o)
lol stuffed bluejay :) very funny.
Great pictures! We have an over-abundance of birds in our backyard. The variety is amazing. I could watch them all day.
Wow...that bird is pretty! I can't seem to get good pictures of anything...let alone nature. You did a great job. I am getting a new camera for my birthday HOPEFULLY and then I might need to contact someone for lessons!! OH-wait, I have a son for a photographer!
Love the bluejay!
A canary with a "chesire grin"! LOL!! Too cute!
I love the picture of Quintin, such a cutie. The little stuffed bird is my type of bird. I love wild birds, but I could never have one as a pet, lol.
That was really one big bird. The little boy, though, he was a darling. connie from Texas
He does look like a cute little bird! LOL at the stuffed jay! I'd like a stuffed mockingbird right about now...one that doesn't eat all of my tomatoes. :0)
Kelli
You can't scare that bluejay away!
Good pictures!
I'm trying to improve my photography skills. Today I practiced on a bird nest. I didn't get a picture I wanted to post--I'm going to try for better light another time.
OHH, I just love birds--and the blue jay is so cute---so is the canary;)
Great pictures!!
Julieann:)
Quintin is such a cutie pie! nice pics..the bluejay is ummm interesting....
:oD
We have a chirping cardinal just like that bluejay ;)
Oh, I see it!! I see it!!! Yeah!
:o)
Post a Comment