You have been truly blessed by the Father above with these beautiful new lives. Will you promise to support and love your children providing the opportunity for them to grow up in the family of faith, with the hope that they will someday confess Christ as Lord and Savior?
We responded, "We will."
Will you, to the best of your ability and with God's help, provide a loving family environment in which your child can grow in love, loyalty and obedience to God by regularly reading the Bible, praying and worshipping together?
We responded, "We will."
God has heard you. You have promised before God and this congregation to raise this child for the service of Christ. We ask you to be faithful to the promises that you have made. May the blessing of God be upon each family standing here in the days, months and years ahead.
Next, the congregation stood and together responded, "We joyfully accept these little ones into the fellowship of our church family. With God's help, we will follow Jesus' example, sharing in the spiritual growth of your children. We will help you surround your children with love, establish them in the faith, and show them the way that leads to eternal life."
There were 15 babies dedicated this morning!! I have always enjoyed this service, even when we aren't the ones up front. We feel very blessed to be a part our church and we are always blessed by the families who attend!
Quintin took this picture for us! Sorry it's blurry, I believe the camera auto-focused on the lampshade!
18 comments:
Congratulations! Baby dedications are always special.
What a special service.
Cute photo, by the way. Nice job, Quintin.
Happy Mother's day!
How wonderful. What a very special service to do on Mother's Day, I love baby dedications.
Blessings,
Trella
Whata special day for all of you. The picture is great, Quintin! You two still look like the high school pictures!
How sweet!
Colin looks JUST like his daddy!!
Happy Mother's Day!!
15 babies!!! That's wonderful. Doing it on Mother's Day is really special. We do similar baby dedications but 1 at a time. I think the once a year and all of the babies is a very good idea.
Looked the picture. Quintin does better than Mickey & I do!!!!
Hope your Mother's Day was wonderful.
What a neat thing for your church to do on Mothers Day!
Cute photo.
I hope you had a wonderful day!
How wonderful and I love the picture. You look beeyoutiful! :)
What a neat service! Wow, 15 babies. The picture looks great by the way. Hope you had a wonderful mother's day!
Awww what a cute picture! Congratulations on being part of the baby dedication!
That is such a great idea, what a special day! I wish our church would do more things like that.
What a sweet way to celebrate Mother's Day. Congratulations.
Such a special day for your family! I love baby dedications and tear up with every one of them. Congratulations to little Colin!
How awesome. I love the photo :)
My friend had her first baby yesterday, a little boy. James Elliott. So fun!
Congratulations on your promise to train up your son in the ways of the Lord. What an awesome responsibility and priviledge.
Very cute picture. :) What a special day!
Baby dedications are always wonderful! What a sweet picture that your son took!
Kelli
I love baby dedication! And, I love the picture, even blurry, it's a good one!
Post a Comment