ONLY Ginger would think of that. No wonder they use to call her Ginger Snap when she was young. SEE GINGER, if you read this "I" remember reading that in one of your older blogs I read. You know it's only the short term memory I have trouble with. Now what we were talking about Leign Ann (that is your name isn't it?) heheheh!!
LeighAnn, must you share all my faults? I seem to do enough of that all by myself :) I'm sorry, someone told my you were having surgery...did I hear incorrectly?
11 comments:
ONLY Ginger would think of that. No wonder they use to call her Ginger Snap when she was young. SEE GINGER, if you read this "I" remember reading that in one of your older blogs I read. You know it's only the short term memory I have trouble with. Now what we were talking about Leign Ann (that is your name isn't it?) heheheh!!
Oh my goodness!! That's too funny!!!
LeighAnn, must you share all my faults? I seem to do enough of that all by myself :)
I'm sorry, someone told my you were having surgery...did I hear incorrectly?
Too funny!
I wonder on that day that you were born they said "Oh Oh this gal is going to break our silence. We just know it!!".
I'm so glad that you're not silent. That you sometimes make us laugh, you sometimes makes us think, and you always encourage us.
Well I would just like to say I hope you get well soon! :) LOL
That was very nice. Isn't Ginger such a sweet and thoughtful person.
I hope you feel better soon.
Too Funny!!!
L*O*L
LOL!! Toooooo funny!
Okay i thought Ginger's card was pretty funny too, but i think some of your comments are even funnier!!! Lol
Heather
Post a Comment