How very cute! I love the new socks, and Spiderman!!!
How cute!!! You are a wonderful mom and give your children such neat experiences and freedom. When mine were growing up i was too structured.
Wow, what a great job Quintin!! I especially like Spiderman and those nice socks! The pony came out great too. You did a very good job!
How cute!I especially love your Christmas card picture!!!Have a great day!
How fun - I love the Spiderman one. Punkin thinks that is the difference between boys and girls - boys love Spiderman and girls love princesses.
I love looking at the world through the eyes of a child! What a great idea!
How cute!!! :o)I think your walls are the same color as mine, LOL. Benjamin Moore's Everlasting...
How cute! He did a nice job taking those photos. I like the first one where he took a photo of himself in the mirror.
yay!!! loved the pictures :)
Those photos are fantastic. I love the one by the computer and cords (and of course the socks).Great work, Quintin.
Very sweet!
Oh MY GOODNESS!! I love your blog!! I have been laughing out loud!! I'll be back!!
This really made me smile! :) Great budding photography exhibit!
The digital camera makes it affordable and fun for little ones to show off the world from their level. I can't tell you how many photos I have of little ones in the mirror taking pictures of themselves!Thanks for sharing!
Quinton did a wonderful job on his photo exhibit. I enjoyed all of the pictures!!Kelli
Yep, the Spiderman one ranks up there with me too!Vanessa
Dawson takes my camera all the time and plays "little photographer" Most of the time the dogs are the objects! GREAT JOB QUINTIN!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
How very cute! I love the new socks, and Spiderman!!!
How cute!!! You are a wonderful mom and give your children such neat experiences and freedom. When mine were growing up i was too structured.
Wow, what a great job Quintin!! I especially like Spiderman and those nice socks! The pony came out great too. You did a very good job!
How cute!
I especially love your Christmas card picture!!!
Have a great day!
How fun - I love the Spiderman one. Punkin thinks that is the difference between boys and girls - boys love Spiderman and girls love princesses.
I love looking at the world through the eyes of a child! What a great idea!
How cute!!! :o)
I think your walls are the same color as mine, LOL. Benjamin Moore's Everlasting...
How cute! He did a nice job taking those photos.
I like the first one where he took a photo of himself in the mirror.
yay!!! loved the pictures :)
Those photos are fantastic. I love the one by the computer and cords (and of course the socks).
Great work, Quintin.
Very sweet!
Oh MY GOODNESS!! I love your blog!! I have been laughing out loud!! I'll be back!!
This really made me smile! :) Great budding photography exhibit!
The digital camera makes it affordable and fun for little ones to show off the world from their level. I can't tell you how many photos I have of little ones in the mirror taking pictures of themselves!
Thanks for sharing!
Quinton did a wonderful job on his photo exhibit. I enjoyed all of the pictures!!
Kelli
Yep, the Spiderman one ranks up there with me too!
Vanessa
Dawson takes my camera all the time and plays "little photographer" Most of the time the dogs are the objects!
GREAT JOB QUINTIN!
Post a Comment