This was on Ses*ame Stre**et the other night and I couldn't resist posting it. I have always loved his voice (An*d*rea Boc*el*li's is good too - har har har).
Funny story: After watching this episode, I gave the children baths and afterwards I was trimming their toenails. Quintin was counting each one in true "Count" fashion - 1 toe*nail trimmed, 2 toe*nails trimmed, and so on. He had the biggest smile on his face as he continued counting because he knew he was making his mom laugh!
So, do we watch too much Ses*ame Stre**et? Nah...
Do you have a favorite S*esame Stre**et moment?
22 comments:
Oh, with four children I have MANY favorite Sesame Street moments. I have MANY favorite moments from before I had children!
When I was growing up, I loved the two little girls playing with the dollhouse. The cats come and knock over the dollhouse tea party.
I also love when Ernie sings, "I don't want to live on the moon."
Oh, I can't believe that I published my comment without speaking of Oscar! He is my favorite!!! When I was young, I was quite cranky. I had an Oscar, and was made to sit in a cardboard box with him when I was being cross! At least it wasn't a garbage can!
I'm with you! Too much Sesame Street, no way!
Thanks for sharing. I have never really watched Sesame Street. If my husband was here, he would have something to share. Sesame Street was his favorite growing up.
Punkin loved the video - again, again she says.
The count is my favorite. :)
My kids grew up on Sesame. Back then there was no controversy and we just had fun watching it. I learned all my Spanish there, you know! Good thing with Beto around :) I could listen to Andrea sing my to sleep every night. He is a favorite of mine and Jenna's!
My fav. is Kermit singing, "It's not easy being green."
I remember watching Sesame Street waiting for the school bus in the early 1970's!
I loved Oscar the Grouch and his home!
But Grover was my all time favorite character.
When my kids were little we were in Germany so they didn't really watch.
Kind of sad to reflect that they missed out on the fun:(
I like this post. Thanks for sharing.
We love Sesame Street at our home too.
I can't think of an exact favorite moment. If I do I will come back and share.
I have got pictures of Jeremy in his walker, pushed right up to the tv screen watching Sesame Street. I just loved that show as a kid and as a mom too. My favorite is when the mom sends the boy to the grocery store and he has to remember "a loaf of bread, a stick of butter and a container of milk". It's a very old one!
"I could listen to Andrea sing my to sleep every night."
I was thinking the same thing, Ginger! :)
"'C' is for Coo-kie. That's good enough for me. 'C' is for Coo-kie. That's good enough for me. 'C' is for Coo-kie. That's good enough for me. OH! Coo-kie, Coo-kie,
Coo-kie starts with 'C'."
I'm out of the loop on this one! But I can join in appauding Andrea.
That just gives me the woolly-booger!
(or chills, or the creeps) how ever you say it.
I am not an Elmo fan.
Thanks for not mentioning the goof :)
uhhh..actually didn't notice it til you just wrote that :)
I just copied and pasted your comment - I knew what you meant. Great minds think alike!
Love this episode! I also love Andrea Bocelli! Glad you posted it! It was fun to watch again, even though my hubby said I had "issues!"
I love Sesame Street and my youngest has every Elmo doll I think out there. It's funny though, he no longer likes Sesame Street that much. His thing now is "Go Diego, Go".
One thing that really made me laugh about that video, is Xander does what Elmo did every night. He wants water, he's hungry, etc...
Anything to not fall asleep.
God Bless,
JEN
I'll have to show this to my daughter. She loves Andrea Bocelli.
I found my favorite and posted it. I'm so excited because I hadn't seen it in years, and now can watch it to my heart's content. Thank you!
I love his voice too! Especially when he sings "The Prayer" with Celine Dion. I don't know about Sesame Street moments, but I do know that, that was my mom's "free time" when me and my middle sister were younger. We could be anywhere in the house and hear that music and come running, we'd stay plastered to the t.v. the whole time and my mom could get some of her things done around the house:)
Well, I'm past the Sesame St. phase, so I'll just take Andrea Bocelli.
Vanessa
LOL!! That was GREAT! Thanks for posting that!
Post a Comment