July 8, 2010

Celebrate with me!

Someone's having a birthday!!


I'll turn 35 on Saturday and the fine people at CSN Stores want to help me celebrate.  I get to choose one lucky commenter (on this post) to receive a $60 *SIXTY DOLLAR* gift certificate to use at any of their over 200 online stores - where you can find everything from cookware to cribs or even your most specific needs such as a bathroom vanity or a bird cage!


I'll be choosing a winner Monday, July 12.  So no entries after 11:59pm, on Sunday, July 11.  Only one comment per person will be entered into the drawing (sorry JM and G!) 


BUT, if you blog about it, tweet it, or facebook it and someone comments telling me that you sent them here, you'll receive an additional entry for each person!!!


So, what am I doing for my birthday?  Well, we have some plans to spend a lot of time outdoors this weekend.  While we desperately need rain  -  I'm hoping the predicted storms don't make too much of a dent in our plans.


So, I'm off to enjoy some wonderful time with my church friends and family!  All you need to do is enjoy the A/C for me and leave a comment below - and then go blog, tweet or facebook it! :-D

post signature

39 comments:

Just Mom said...

35. Ri-i-i-i-i-i-i-ight.... ;-D



Happy camping! And Happy Birthday!

Mari said...

How exciting! Happy Birthday to you! And happy camping too!

Tracy said...

Have a great weekend, Leigh Ann. Happy Birthday!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday!!

Brandi said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have a blessed day!

Susan said...

Happy Birthday young one!!!!

Lisa H said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Leigh Ann, Happy Birthday to you! :)

Anonymous said...

I was on FB and saw Tracy's comment to come check out your blog. I would have anyway, but I think she deserves an entry for drawing my attention from FB to here!

Such fun for your birthday!!! Nothing like a good giveaway and a gift card makes it cool to allow someone to pick what they love.

Have a totally awesome and blessed birthday my friend!

Hmmm, what was it like to be 35???
Totally forgot!

Karenkool said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LA. You don't look a day older than 29... no 25!!! (Do I get extra points?)

Will there be a spanking machine in your honor?

Anonymous said...

Am I supposed to come back and let you know that I FB'd, tweeted, blogged and went out side and shouted to my neighbors to let everyone know?

If not, just ignore this or enter me one more time for coming back to tell you that you ROCK! Okay, I know I can only comment once, but you know me better than that!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

happy birthday lady. hope it is a fantastic day for you!

Sylvia said...

Happy, happy birthday Leigh Ann (via Ginger and FB!) and a blessed year. (If I win, pass the give-away to someone else as I'm in UK!)

Mrs. M said...

Happy Early Birthday! I love CSN. And I know exactly what I'd get.

And ..... GINGER sent me. I read her facebook status and popped over here as quickly as I could.

Happy Birthday .. and wish me luck :)

Anonymous said...

Sylvia was referring to me I think, but no pressure to pass the gift to me if she wins ;)

Love that Sylvia!!!

And I know, I know, this does not count as another entry!!!!

You still love me, right?!

Unknown said...

Well in case I don't make it back by here, let me wish you a most blessed birthday now!

Cheri said...

Happy Birthday! And give Ginger an extra try for sending me here :)

Bev said...

Happy Birthday! I read Gingers FB and hopped right over to add my wishes. (I think G is going to have a lot of entries....lol) Hope the rain holds off and you have a fantastic weekend!! Bev

Kari said...

Happy Birthday!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I was just thinking about you the other day...remembering we share the same birthday and it is coming up! I am a little older though!

weavermom said...

Happy Birthday youngster!!!!! Wish I lived close enough to come take you to dinner! :)

Tara O said...

Happy birthday Momma Roar!!!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday LeighAnn. Have a great weekend!

Aspiemom said...

Happy 35th Birthday, Leigh Ann! What a wonderful age to be! (Believe me, I've sampled 50!)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend camping.

Ginger sure is blabbing you up - I heard about you through her blog.

Aspiemom said...

I blogged about you, too, so you should be hearing from more strangers!

Short Stop said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, dear friend! SO glad you found Mom's cookies some three years ago! :)

Tess said...

Fabulous weekend for a birthday! Mine is today!! :-)

I hope you have a spendid birthday!!!

I heard about this through Ginger as well!

Anonymous said...

See Leigh Ann, all of my friends love you, too!

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday, Leigh Ann! Momma sent me. =)

... said...

Happy Birthday To You ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday To You ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday To You ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday To You!

since i'm writing this late saturday, i'm hoping you HAD a birthday as special as you are.

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is a great one. I'll certainly enjoy my central air while you are out. :)

Dawn said...

I came over from Ginger's place to wish you a very happy birthday, and to have a chance for that wonderful gift you're giving away for the occasion!

Jezz said...

Happy Birthday Leigh Ann! Sorry we didn't spot you today at the swimming pool at camp! Hope you had a fun time camping. By the way the roof top carrier is fantastic!!!!!! Thanks a bunch my dear friend!!!!

Just Mom said...

Just give it to G. She loves shopping. ;-D

Susan said...

Happy happy birthday!! I don't need the entry, just wanted to send you some happy wishes. HUGS!!!

Lynn said...

Eeek! This is a little closer to the deadline than I was hoping. Hope your birthday was a blast!

Andrea said...

Happy 35th Birthday! Mine comes later this year!! Not too happy about this getting older thing... Glad to hear camping went well...even if it did rain on your birthday...maybe that's good luck or something... =)

michelle said...

I think I am a little late for the entry although consideirng the time change this woudl techincally make the deadline. :) Regardless, I hope you had a wonderful b-day. hugs

michelle said...

I think I am a little late for the entry although consideirng the time change this woudl techincally make the deadline. :) Regardless, I hope you had a wonderful b-day. hugs

Just Mom said...

Psst.... It's Monday.


;-D