She is just like her momma - she is not a morning person! But, when I went into her room at 5:30 am this past Saturday, she got out of bed quicker than we've ever seen.
Why?
She knew that just the two of us were going to have a very special date - she just didn't know when. We headed to the beach for a day with some friends (and wished some more could have made the trip as well!)
![]() |
| note: Elle is not the youngest in this picture! Just the shortest! ;-) |
We swam. Played in the sand. Jumped waves. Shopped on the boardwalk! ;) Ate Mack & Manco's pizza - YUM!
It was a very fun one-on-one date with my peanut!




9 comments:
What fun! I'm sure she'll remember that all her life, Leigh Ann. It amazes me the little things I did years ago that my children still talk about.
Looks like you and Elle had a blast! Hope you ate some Mack & Manco's for me!!!
What a fun date! I love special one on one times with my kiddos. Way to go!
I miss the ocean!
btw ... you're lookin' good there, missy! Keep up with the no Pepsi thing. ;-D
What great memories! I need a vacation...
What a special day! I love the picture of the two of you!
Soon I'll be in Lake Michigan with my daughter, woohoo!
Glad you had a great time!
The ocean is beautiful and so is the picture of the two of you. Glad you had a great time!
~~~What a great mommy~~~
Post a Comment