July 20, 2010

Where has summer gone?

I cannot believe we are more than halfway through July.  UGH!  Summer always goes by too quickly.

This is VBS week at our church.  That makes this week go by so quickly - if I don't post about it now, it'll be gone before I do!

The kids are all having a blast and loving their classes.  I'm enjoying teaching 1st grade - because they'll be my Sunday school students when they enter 2nd grade this fall.  We're doing Gospel Light's SonQuest Rainforest theme. 

Once this week is over - July will almost be over!  EEeekk!!



post signature

6 comments:

Just Mom said...

Well, I might be one of the very few who is happy to welcome the last week of July. Of course, August can go slowly if it wants. ;-D

Mari said...

It's hard to believe summer is half over. I hate to see it fly by, but at the same time, I'm complaining about the heat. I need to be more content!

Lynn said...

That's what I'll be doing next week....but instead of teaching, I'll be leading the outdoor getoutsomeenergy time. :-D

Just Mom said...

*ahem* It's Wednesday. ;-D

Anonymous said...

I'm always rushing summer waiting for my kids go come home. At least we've had a nice summer for the pool. I know August will just fly by!


Love the new background color!

Cherdecor said...

Summer is my favorite season. This year, because of the intense heat, I am asking myself, Why? Haha!

Today, I was so happy to wake up to 60 degree temperatures.....at least at 5:30 this morning.

Our church is having VBS this weak also. The kids love it!