This first one, Feta-Stuffed Chicken, is one I've posted about before on my cooking blog, but I did a few things to it this time to make it more kid-friendly. Basically, I didn't add the walnuts and replaced the spinach with broccoli. It was a hit. Especially since we had our first helping of home grown corn on the cob with it! :) Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!
The second recipe is found at eatingwell.com. If you've never visited this site, go now ... run! I'll wait! ;-D There are a ton of great recipes found here.
Shrimp and Pesto Pasta is YUMMY! The first time we made this, we used chicken and broccoli in place of the shrimp and asparagus - but I plan to make this again soon with the 'called-for' ingredients!
What are your favorite sites to get healthy recipes?


6 comments:
I have a friend who's daughter has a healthy cooking site called soundeats.com She loves to share her concoctions. I think these two recipes sound wonderful.
Hope you're well.
Susan
oh i love a good cook.
unfortunately i don't live with any!
Hey, have you heard of a site called eatingwell(dot)com? ;-D
Love your creativity to make the recipes kiddo-friendly. :-D
Looks yummy. Not eating very healthy these days..I'm such a seasonal eater, so eating the warm soups, stews, and chili's.
Will be checking out eatingwell.com as the temps warm. :)
JM and HJ recommended water. It's really easy for me to make, too!
Wow,,, this looks yummy.
Can't wait to try it.
I'll be back for more, recipes.... and to read about you and your sweet family. Love the wedding picture's... and the family fun. Reminds me of my own Family. Please visit me sometime for a look. Much Love, Mona
Post a Comment