I'm loving the birthday messages! :)Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday, T!Those signs are really getting a workout!
BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....I love these series of photos.Happy Birthday, Papa Roar. :-D
These are priceless! Happy Birthday to you husband, and their father by the way.
i think they might favor dad a bit over jm.nothing personal i am sure :0)
Happy Birthday Travis!
Kids are just soooooo fun to work with.....love it!
I had much fun looking at these! What a riot for the memories!
Keep praticing. By my birthday they will have it down perfectly!Happy Birthday T! So glad to share the month of March with a great guy...well, at least Leigh Ann says you're really great! :D
happy birthday T.what is it about holding up a sign that colin doesn't like? i'm sure daddy appreciated the sentiment from his family.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I'm loving the birthday messages! :)
Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday, T!
Those signs are really getting a workout!
BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
I love these series of photos.
Happy Birthday, Papa Roar. :-D
These are priceless! Happy Birthday to you husband, and their father by the way.
i think they might favor dad a bit over jm.
nothing personal i am sure :0)
Happy Birthday Travis!
Kids are just soooooo fun to work with.....love it!
I had much fun looking at these! What a riot for the memories!
Keep praticing. By my birthday they will have it down perfectly!
Happy Birthday T! So glad to share the month of March with a great guy...well, at least Leigh Ann says you're really great! :D
happy birthday T.
what is it about holding up a sign that colin doesn't like? i'm sure daddy appreciated the sentiment from his family.
Post a Comment