"One Fish, Two Fish..." I love that book!btw ... that pic of Elle with the upside down book is a classic.
Cute!
yes, too cute! Did you have green eggs and ham?
Awwwww! Nothin' better than Suess and three reading children!
What is with all the blogging on Dr. Seuss...did I miss something?
i love that pic of elle with her book upside down. actually... i love all the pics =) they're great!
What cute pictures....especially the upside down one! : )Blessings, dear homeschooling Mom. Enjoy these little folks!
Hi Leigh Ann!Just stopped by for a visit again. :-) Thanks for your silly comment on my tire story. Sure! Call me anytime! LOL.Mind if I link to you on my sidebar?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
"One Fish, Two Fish..." I love that book!
btw ... that pic of Elle with the upside down book is a classic.
Cute!
yes, too cute! Did you have green eggs and ham?
Awwwww! Nothin' better than Suess and three reading children!
What is with all the blogging on Dr. Seuss...did I miss something?
i love that pic of elle with her book upside down. actually... i love all the pics =) they're great!
What cute pictures....especially the upside down one! : )Blessings, dear homeschooling Mom. Enjoy these little folks!
Hi Leigh Ann!
Just stopped by for a visit again. :-) Thanks for your silly comment on my tire story. Sure! Call me anytime! LOL.
Mind if I link to you on my sidebar?
Post a Comment