March 23, 2010

Latest project


I'm working on a table runner for our kitchen table.  Lots of hand applique, but it has been a good learning experience - I'll stick to purses and totebags!! ;-)

Do you love the strawberry pincushion (with emery too) ring as much as I do?  I was so excited when I found it on etsy.  I even bought my mom (a quilter) one.  Too cute!  You can find them here, if interested.


post signature
*I'm not receiving anything for mentioning or linking to the etsy site.  I just love the ring and wanted to share!

5 comments:

Susan said...

I'm blown away by such talent. I just don't have that in me. I am, however, a dork cause I'd buy that pin cushion in one second flat...even though I DON'T SEW A BIT! :-) You're so talented Leigh Ann!

Susan

Just Mom said...

Beautiful table runner!

Cute pin cushion too. I don't sew, but I'm sure I could find a spring dress I could wear it with. :-D

Anonymous said...

One more reminder why I quit sewing, oh the work! I spent more time ripping out seams, argh! You are talented and I say, "Hats off to you!"

Susan said...

It's really not "fair" for you to have so very much talent!!!!! You, as I've said so often, are amazing. Wished you lived close.

michelle said...

You even have sewing fashion...you are an amazing woman!