My mom works from home for the clinic here in town. She is a transcriptionist and loves her job. Some days when I stop by she is still in her jammies. I always tease her that it must be casual day at the office. ;o) Cooper would love those slippers! Where did you ever find those?
8 comments:
... and you can teach in fuzzy slippers and a feather boa.
;-D
And most importantly you are being taught about God and that He is all in all!!!!
Susan
Beto would LOVE those slippers!
i always thought being able to stay in pj's all day would be the coolest.
My mom works from home for the clinic here in town. She is a transcriptionist and loves her job. Some days when I stop by she is still in her jammies. I always tease her that it must be casual day at the office. ;o) Cooper would love those slippers! Where did you ever find those?
Love it!!
LOL...I truly did.
Oh, yes. The best part - wear what you want!!
Post a Comment