December 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Bubba!

It's hard to believe that in this picture, Elle is 2, Colin is 6 months and Quintin just turned 5.  It's even harder to believe that Colin is turning 3 today!  Happy Birthday Colin!!  Our children are 7, 4 and 3!  But only for  a few days, because Elle has a birthday coming up soon too!



Practicing the "3" fingers! :)



post signature

9 comments:

Charity Hildebrand said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Colin!

Susan said...

That's about the size they were when I "met" you and them. Time does fly!!! And, yes we're having fun!!
Susan

Short Stop said...

I can't believe it! THIS is how they looked when I met you!

Happy Birthday, Colin! SO precious.

Jezz said...

Happy Birthday, Colin!!!

Susan said...

Wow, I feel like I've watched them grow up here on your blog. So sweet and happy birthday to your little man!!

Susan

Anonymous said...

Just kinda makes me sad....and glad that he is such a joy and has grown into such a beautiful little boy!

Happy Birthday to one very special little boy in my book!!!

Just Mom said...

I can't believe our little boy is growing up. *sniff*

Happy Birthday, Colin.

... said...

happy birthday colin! hope you had a fun-tastic day =)

time sure flies

weavermom said...

Happy Birthday! I still think of him like the top picture! I'll have to change the picture in my head - he is getting so big! :)