What a GREAT picture. I love the snow outside the window. Glad it's there though and not here :o)Susan
P.S. Although they are predicting we might have a White Christmas. Been years since that's happened in Tulsa.
Those eye lashes! Now that's just not fair on a little boy!Darling photo! Just picture perfect LA!
BEAUTIFUL photo!Nice job, LA! :-D
Aww! -Love it!!
beautiful picture. it catches the essence of the season.
I always just want to scoop him up! He reminds me of Ashton with the big brown eyes & long lashes...What a sweet, quiet photo....
I absolutely LOVE this picture! You captured such a precious moment! P.S. I updated my blog ;)
Adorable! Send some of that snow down here, please :)Merry Christmas to you all, too!
SUPER, DUPER LOVE this picture!!!Thanks for the christmas card!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What a GREAT picture. I love the snow outside the window. Glad it's there though and not here :o)
Susan
P.S. Although they are predicting we might have a White Christmas. Been years since that's happened in Tulsa.
Those eye lashes! Now that's just not fair on a little boy!
Darling photo! Just picture perfect LA!
BEAUTIFUL photo!
Nice job, LA! :-D
Aww! -Love it!!
beautiful picture. it catches the essence of the season.
I always just want to scoop him up! He reminds me of Ashton with the big brown eyes & long lashes...
What a sweet, quiet photo....
I absolutely LOVE this picture! You captured such a precious moment!
P.S. I updated my blog ;)
Adorable! Send some of that snow down here, please :)
Merry Christmas to you all, too!
SUPER, DUPER LOVE this picture!!!
Thanks for the christmas card!!
Post a Comment