December 21, 2009

Be Still

A timely message ...


post signature

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

Thank you for that Leigh Ann. Beautifully calming ! "It's all about Him" and His birthday.

Just Mom said...

Yes. Timely message, indeed.

Now, stop running around the house looking for more things to clean. ;-D

Renee said...

Great reminder as the arrival day draws closer.

Think I'm just going to be silent for an hour today . . and tomorrow . . . and the next day . . . ;-)

Andrea said...

So necessary to remember!

Anonymous said...

Since our Christmas is going to be so different this year I've been pretty stress free. It's still good to be reminded to slow down and think about how I'm treating others at work even if they find it difficult to be kind to us as employees in the office.

weavermom said...

You did a great job with that!