Looks like fun, a little cold maybe, but fun. I love pics from the beach.
Looks cold for beach time.Susan
Awesome pictures LA. Makes me wanna go to a beach somewhere...
GREAT pics!Looks like lots of fun...but maybe a little to cool for me!
it's too bad you don't have nicer weather, but weather doesn't matter for true beach lovers. and you're still able to enjoy a fun activity like flying a kite.
Love the shoe pic!!
I love kits on the beach!Sorry it was a bit chilly.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks like fun, a little cold maybe, but fun. I love pics from the beach.
Looks cold for beach time.
Susan
Awesome pictures LA. Makes me wanna go to a beach somewhere...
GREAT pics!
Looks like lots of fun...but maybe a little to cool for me!
it's too bad you don't have nicer weather, but weather doesn't matter for true beach lovers. and you're still able to enjoy a fun activity like flying a kite.
Love the shoe pic!!
I love kits on the beach!
Sorry it was a bit chilly.
Post a Comment