looks like he had a great bday. Impressive cake, did you do that?
All looks perfect!Susan
Looks like Quintin had a wonderful day! I really like your cake, Quintin and those cowtails!!!! Happy 7th!!Your S.S. Teacher
Happy 7th Birthday Quintin! Looks like a fun time.
LOVE that cake!Happy B-Day, Quintin!
No, Monica, I didn't make it. I bought the "mountain path" cake at Weis and used the Indy lego set on it. For $8, I could have bought a monster truck for the cake, but knew the Indy lego set was the way to go. It was a HUGE hit!!
Happy Birthday! He looks SO happy! :)
I can't believe it either...My goodness you're getting old! ;oP
looks like a fun time and a happy birthday. cool cake.
Happy Bday Q!!!! He has the same bday as my brother - and we too were hoping baby would share it :)
Legos are the BEST! Jason will do the same for his 8th. But he was a bit jealous when he saw the Hardy Boy book set - he's loving those right now!Happy Birthday Quintin!
Looks like it was a GREAT celebration! Happy 7th Q!!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
looks like he had a great bday. Impressive cake, did you do that?
All looks perfect!
Susan
Looks like Quintin had a wonderful day!
I really like your cake, Quintin and those cowtails!!!! Happy 7th!!
Your S.S. Teacher
Happy 7th Birthday Quintin! Looks like a fun time.
LOVE that cake!
Happy B-Day, Quintin!
No, Monica, I didn't make it. I bought the "mountain path" cake at Weis and used the Indy lego set on it. For $8, I could have bought a monster truck for the cake, but knew the Indy lego set was the way to go. It was a HUGE hit!!
Happy Birthday! He looks SO happy! :)
I can't believe it either...
My goodness you're getting old! ;oP
looks like a fun time and a happy birthday. cool cake.
Happy Bday Q!!!! He has the same bday as my brother - and we too were hoping baby would share it :)
Legos are the BEST! Jason will do the same for his 8th. But he was a bit jealous when he saw the Hardy Boy book set - he's loving those right now!
Happy Birthday Quintin!
Looks like it was a GREAT celebration! Happy 7th Q!!!
Post a Comment