June 10, 2009

(not so) Wordless Wednesday

Now that I've purchased a sheet for the boxspring, I feel much better being able to post pictures of my sleeping babes...even though they exhibit such strange positions sometimes! 
When I walked in with my camera this morning, Colin touched the new green sheet and said, "I love this sheet, Mom!"  He also loves the clam shack shirt he is holding on to!!

post signature

6 comments:

Just Mom said...

Well, it's about time! ;-D

btw ... is it just my imagination or did Colin shoot up in height?

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I have no intention of house photos being posted while folks like you with coordinating sheets on box springs exist as readers of my blog.

*wink

... said...

i'm with JM... colin looks taller, or older. he's such a little cutie.

Renee said...

Glad to see you found something that works :-)

Lynn said...

He's so stinkin' cute..

At least your house looks clean even when you didn't have a sheet to cover the boxspring. ;o)

Andrea said...

Doggone it - if he isn't the cutest little thing (next to my own, that is)! Just plain CUTE!