"Need I say more?"Yes. Toasted macadamia nuts. :-D
Oh Yum. If I ever made it by your house....would you please make that for me? :o)Susan
i'll take one, and i'll eat my husband's portion too, since he hates coconut:0)oh and i want a side of the nuts jm mentioned!
Looks amazing.....my only problem is I'm the only one that likes coconut in the fam so I'll end up eating the whole pie. Oh so be it. :-)
heidi can have my piece, too, since i don't like coconut. but, boy, does it look yummy.
I have GOT to see how to make this. Leaving this site immediately.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
"Need I say more?"
Yes. Toasted macadamia nuts. :-D
Oh Yum. If I ever made it by your house....would you please make that for me? :o)
Susan
i'll take one, and i'll eat my husband's portion too, since he hates coconut:0)
oh and i want a side of the nuts jm mentioned!
Looks amazing.....my only problem is I'm the only one that likes coconut in the fam so I'll end up eating the whole pie. Oh so be it. :-)
heidi can have my piece, too, since i don't like coconut. but, boy, does it look yummy.
I have GOT to see how to make this. Leaving this site immediately.
Post a Comment