A diagnostic spelling test last week (50 words with progressive difficulty) revealed we can cross spelling off the subjects to complete for 1st grade (and 2nd, 3rd, 4th...but I won't do that!)
We have one more Bible story left in our New Testament lessons for the year.
What's left?
Some science - our favorite!
(Jar 2 is in the fridge)
Quite a window display, huh?



7 comments:
Wonderful!!! Especially, that he is such a good speller. That was my worst subject......and still is. When you don't learn it young it doesn't improve that much later.
Science....I bet you are all having fun.
Susan
Way to go...sounds like you are doing a great job of teaching!
SO much fun! I bet they're having a ball with this last bit of school.
I spy...;)
I am envious of your lush, green, yard. We're working on ours, but DANG if these owners didn't leave us a landscaping nightmare. 2 acres of it.
I have some science experiments in the fridge, too. :-D
Way to go, Quintin -- and Momma Roar.
Looks like fun!
Selfishly, so glad to hear that Q is testing way above grade level for spelling. 'Cause his spelling is significantly better than Punkins! :)
it's hard to believe it's the end of the school year. but it's here.
i love the window display.
Ah...a lovely end to the year!
Post a Comment