Hmmmmm....
***
Heading outside to do some yardwork, I asked the kids if they want to join me and keep me company. Elle joined me outside a few minutes later, announcing, "I came out, Mommy, in case you wanted business!"
***
Colin's fascination with the healing process of my big boo-boo leads him to look at it All. The. Time. As I finished mowing one afternoon, he starting wiping my scab. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "Wipe off grass, Mom."
What was he trying to wipe away? The hair that I didn't want to shave for fear of shaving the scab off!!
For more Tiny Talkers, visit Mary.

5 comments:
LOL!
I can see how those three fill your life with laughter.
still... no pictures. we would love to see that "grass" that needs to brushed off. hehehe
your kids crack me up =)
Goodness! I hate it when my 'grass' gets too long and the kids start playing with it! Too much! Jason also has noticed that EVERYTHING is made in China - lol!
Aww! How sweet that your son was concerned about your owie.
I love how Elle was coming out to give you business.
Yes - it didn't take mine long to realize that EVERYTHING was made in China too :)
Post a Comment