Yesterday, while the picture of my youngest was here on the ol' blog, little did I know he was at it again. Although, when I put him in his room for his nap, he got quiet quickly and I thought he had stayed in bed. A few hours went by and I thought I'd wake him up for supper. I walked in his room, saw piggie toes, and ran back downstairs to get the camera.
After I woke him up, he giggled at himself when he realized he had slept on the floor!
Twin bed for sale, mattress and boxspring. 2 sets of sheets and a brown comforter included.
13 comments:
Have you thought about buying him a sleeping bag? ;-D
My Collin used to fall asleep when I'd put him in time out. Being the great mom that I am, I would tell him to go to the corner and forget about him. I'd find him laying down sleeping an hour later.
Is there a chance the height of the bed scares him?
No, Brandi. He's slept in there since last November. This is only the second or third time he's done it. And he only does it in the afternoons - when he's not totally tired and is feeling silly and giggly when going to bed!!! At night, he has no problems! Thanks for asking.
That's good!
My youngest, 4yo boy, really fights napping. It has become his habit to fall asleep in the van on the way to church on Sunday and Wednesday nights.
I think he's a "missionary for a 3rd world" in training! ;-D Many places they sleep on the floor.
Opps. I ment "3rd world country".
look at the bright side... he'll be able to sleep just about anywhere as he grows older... on planes, on the floor at friend's houses, camping, uncomfortable dorm beds, etc.
He is so cute!
So sweet! Reminds me of Benjamin. :0)
~Kelli
SOOO cute! I sometimes feel like I could fall asleep anywhere in any position...usually happens everyday around 4 pm. :-)
Um ... it's Monday.
LOL.
I meant Tuesday.
Post a Comment