Okay now you’ve made me look as though I’ve been standing in the rain today. Thanks LA for sharing these songs this week and I have to agree that they all are great inspirations! Although sometimes it’s easier to just sing the lyrics than practice them, I have been challenged this week. Have you seen Fireproof? I cried the entire time!!! Have a great weekend
I bought the CD just for this song. It spoke to my heart so deeply in the movie that I sat and cried. You know I'm waiting big time for a change in our family and this song is a great reminder of pressing on even while I wait.
I really like this song, too. I ran across it one night on someone's blog and immediately sent an email to our worship leader ... then I found it was from Fireproof and realized that he had probably already heard it :)
We haven't seen the movie yet, either, but I have wanted to since it came out ...
6 comments:
Okay now you’ve made me look as though I’ve been standing in the rain today. Thanks LA for sharing these songs this week and I have to agree that they all are great inspirations! Although sometimes it’s easier to just sing the lyrics than practice them, I have been challenged this week. Have you seen Fireproof? I cried the entire time!!! Have a great weekend
Oo... great song!
I haven't seen the movie yet.
:-O
i watched that one just to see clips of the movie again. what a miraculous song. miraculous movie. miraculous God.
that song is perfect for lent. thanks la for posting it.
I bought the CD just for this song. It spoke to my heart so deeply in the movie that I sat and cried. You know I'm waiting big time for a change in our family and this song is a great reminder of pressing on even while I wait.
Love you and happy palm Sunday tomorrow!
Tell JM she has to see the movie!!
I really like this song, too. I ran across it one night on someone's blog and immediately sent an email to our worship leader ... then I found it was from Fireproof and realized that he had probably already heard it :)
We haven't seen the movie yet, either, but I have wanted to since it came out ...
yep, great song. great movie. great message.
Post a Comment