April 27, 2009

Our Lil' Green Machine!

I video taped parts of Quintin's game yesterday afternoon and put 3 clips together as a short movie - if you're wondering why he's changed places on the field so quickly. ;-)

He's #10 and is wearing blue socks, if that helps to find him!

The kids played so well yesterday considering it was in the 90s :-o!! Normal temps = 70s. I think the kids handled playing in it better than I did watching!!



Sideline commentary provided by T and my parents! :-)
post signature

9 comments:

Susan said...

Fun stuff and times. 90!!!!!
Susan

weavermom said...

Awesome job Q!! :)

Just Mom said...

I want you to know that I was holding my shins the entire time I watched that. LOL.

YAY Q! Nice job.

... said...

he's a go-getter. i'm no expert but i do have experience watching soccer players (and i played myself), and i'd say he's got some talent. it was fun watching.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

That was so fun to watch. He is pretty good...I love watching him "steal" the ball!

Short Stop said...

Who can stand this? What a sweetie.

Oh, this makes me so excited to put my boys in soccer this fall. Of course, mine are somewhat out of it, and will probably stand there just picking their noses, but it's a process, right?

WAY TO GO, QUINTIN!

Anonymous said...

Loved the back ground comments, LOL Reminded me of the good old days of my kids playing sports.

I spotted Q before I looked for the number...cutest kid on the field.

Heidi W said...

He looks like a natural! Don't know if Nolan could run that long. Good job Q!!! I'm sure you're so proud! ;-)

Renee said...

Looks like Q will be following in his daddy’s shoes - soccer shoes that is! hehe ;-)