I need to come up with another word besides "precious" but your kiddo's are just too darn PRECIOUS.sUSAN
Can't help but love that can you?
Adorable!
Love the tilt of the head passed down to Colin :)
OK. I now have the most widest grin E.V.E.R. They are all so-o-o-o-o-o adorable. And Colin's pose? TOO CUTE!
SO CUTE!
Look at the difference in Ella. Cute kids.
Too cute...love C's pose!
Too cute! I don't think about your boys looking that much alike!! But when you look at Q in the first, and C -they really do. Do you think so?
Hey, you!It's Thursday!
I love looking back like that! Great shots.PS - Loving you and your full feeds!!!!!
Adorable x 3!!!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I need to come up with another word besides "precious" but your kiddo's are just too darn PRECIOUS.
sUSAN
Can't help but love that can you?
Adorable!
Love the tilt of the head passed down to Colin :)
OK. I now have the most widest grin E.V.E.R. They are all so-o-o-o-o-o adorable. And Colin's pose? TOO CUTE!
SO CUTE!
Look at the difference in Ella. Cute kids.
Too cute...love C's pose!
Too cute! I don't think about your boys looking that much alike!! But when you look at Q in the first, and C -they really do. Do you think so?
Hey, you!
It's Thursday!
I love looking back like that! Great shots.
PS - Loving you and your full feeds!!!!!
Adorable x 3!!!!
Post a Comment