I'll take some of that sunshine over here, please! WHY would you tease us in February with that adorable picture? Makes me long for the summer.
I had to do a double take. I was thinking...something isn't right in this picture. I didn't think LA had FOUR children. L*O*L
only five more months until we have that. oh joy.
Oh yeah! I promise to take some sweet photos in 9 days to help you think of summer. What's a friend for anyway?
Yeah, I agree!
Such a cute picture...and I'm sitting her freezing fingers as I type...hurry, summer!
"from biggest to smallest" says T."I want warmer weather too" says me!
Ditto.It's been snowing here all day.
it sure whets our appetite for the carefree, warmer days of summer. thanks ;p
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'll take some of that sunshine over here, please! WHY would you tease us in February with that adorable picture? Makes me long for the summer.
I had to do a double take. I was thinking...something isn't right in this picture. I didn't think LA had FOUR children. L*O*L
only five more months until we have that. oh joy.
Oh yeah!
I promise to take some sweet photos in 9 days to help you think of summer.
What's a friend for anyway?
Yeah, I agree!
Such a cute picture...and I'm sitting her freezing fingers as I type...hurry, summer!
"from biggest to smallest" says T.
"I want warmer weather too" says me!
Ditto.
It's been snowing here all day.
it sure whets our appetite for the carefree, warmer days of summer. thanks ;p
Post a Comment