February 9, 2009

These are...

so totally amazing and addicting!!

And are currently buy one get one free at my local store! Thank you store-manager-people-in-charge!



**********************************************


Also, there is a new blog on the web. Put together by Susan (penless) and it includes me and a few others. I think you'll really find it helpful. It is a baby blog, just starting to crawl, but give us some time and I believe it will be a success!! I'm not going to tell you anything more about it, I'll let you check it out for yourselves!

post signature

8 comments:

Just Mom said...

Blech!

Let me know when you replace this photo with one of a large can of almonds.

;-D

Anonymous said...

Do you really eat those things? Are they better with a diet Pepsi?

To each their own I guess.

How exciting, the new blog. Susan told me she desired to do this. I'm hoping it goes well for all of you.

Kristina said...

Oh yea, I will have to check out the new blog. Thanks for the heads up.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

YUCK....uh - don't bring them to CHAP, K? Well, I guess you should bring them - no one will try to take them :)

Gonna check out the new blog - your latest endeavor - praying God's blessings on it!

Susan said...

How many calories in cashews? :o)
Susan

Short Stop said...

I would LOVE these. Cashews are fabulous! And, with pepper - oh mercy, hold me back! Thanks for sharing! :)

Lynn said...

Another blog...in all your spare time...??

You are truly amazing.

Anonymous said...

Those look delish!