*snort*Having a JM kind of day, are we?
yikes hope your weren't hurt
It was so nice of your "friend" to let you in on that secret so that it didn't happen to you! :) Hope you weren't scared to badly!
I guess I wouldn't know...I just replace the bulb. L*O*L
We are suppose to clean the bulbs? Thanks for the heads up on that one.
Uh....I am with Ginger...clean the bulb? What? ;)
When your husband drops a new carton of three of the newer, expensive low wattage bulbs the ALL break at once too!! This happened to us last week. Ugh - had to go buy 3 more of those expensive, saves you money, bulbs. :o(Susan
um duh! that is why the exposed ones over my bathroom vanity are FILTHY! i don't know how to clean them???
Well, I guess that just shows that cleaning can be dangerous...better avoid it at all costs! ;)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
*snort*
Having a JM kind of day, are we?
yikes hope your weren't hurt
It was so nice of your "friend" to let you in on that secret so that it didn't happen to you! :) Hope you weren't scared to badly!
I guess I wouldn't know...I just replace the bulb. L*O*L
We are suppose to clean the bulbs?
Thanks for the heads up on that one.
Uh....I am with Ginger...clean the bulb? What? ;)
When your husband drops a new carton of three of the newer, expensive low wattage bulbs the
ALL break at once too!! This happened to us last week. Ugh - had to go buy 3 more of those expensive, saves you money, bulbs. :o(
Susan
um duh! that is why the exposed ones over my bathroom vanity are FILTHY! i don't know how to clean them???
Well, I guess that just shows that cleaning can be dangerous...better avoid it at all costs! ;)
Post a Comment