Sadly, we're not going to make it tonight....I have too much work to get done in a short amount of time. I hope you have a GREAT evening. Wish I could see you in the RQ truck.
Don't you just love when you get a shot like that?!?! I just got one of Avery and Cohen where Avery's arm is around Cohen guiding him up a big hill. Your kids look just precious!
12 comments:
have you trained them to do this shot? wow, it's so adorable.
awww....
Your kids are so precious. Love that photo.
Sadly, we're not going to make it tonight....I have too much work to get done in a short amount of time. I hope you have a GREAT evening. Wish I could see you in the RQ truck.
That is so sweet!
~Kelli
Don't you just love when you get a shot like that?!?! I just got one of Avery and Cohen where Avery's arm is around Cohen guiding him up a big hill.
Your kids look just precious!
That is a sweet photo! :)
(I have a similar one of my two girls when they were very little, walking like that on the beach!)
P.S...don't forget to enter my giveaway!
I SAW YOU!!! I got the stand on the passenger side memo too late, but I yelled enough to make up for it. :o)
what a darling picture. even when you can't see their precious faces, they're still so cute =)
I love it when they all hold hands! And they hace no idea how cute it is!
Andrea
Cute!
I LOVE this picture. Would have paid money to see Lynn yelling at you 'cross the farm. LOL!
Post a Comment