Um...earrings- really big earrings?Hey Leigh Ann...you forgot to join in on the 1st Home School Open House! (OK, maybe you didn't forget but just didn't want to...and that's OK!)It's not too late to join in...or at least maybe you can next month? But stop by and see...I'm still getting the word out there so hopefully next month will have a few more participants! :)
Pot holders?Susan
Something for a Halloween costume?
Paddles.
18th century kites.
Fly swatters???
Hmmm.. I'm with Jennifer. Something for a Halloween costume?
fly swatters?
Wire hangers bent out of shape, covered with old panty hose, with purple tape covering the juncture. (Perhaps I'm a bit too literal?)
Small and crazy bags to fill with chocolate for your favorite blogging buddy. Okay, so I have a one track mind.
I am guessing something you put on zippers to help the kids zip up their coats this winter?
Some type of strange fans used as a part of a costume for dancing?
Pieces to a windmill of sorts?
New ceiling fan paddles?
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Um...earrings- really big earrings?
Hey Leigh Ann...you forgot to join in on the 1st Home School Open House! (OK, maybe you didn't forget but just didn't want to...and that's OK!)
It's not too late to join in...or at least maybe you can next month?
But stop by and see...I'm still getting the word out there so hopefully next month will have a few more participants! :)
Pot holders?
Susan
Something for a Halloween costume?
Paddles.
18th century kites.
Fly swatters???
Hmmm.. I'm with Jennifer. Something for a Halloween costume?
fly swatters?
Wire hangers bent out of shape, covered with old panty hose, with purple tape covering the juncture.
(Perhaps I'm a bit too literal?)
Small and crazy bags to fill with chocolate for your favorite blogging buddy. Okay, so I have a one track mind.
I am guessing something you put on zippers to help the kids zip up their coats this winter?
Some type of strange fans used as a part of a costume for dancing?
Pieces to a windmill of sorts?
New ceiling fan paddles?
Post a Comment