October 15, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Thanks Lynn for several of these (and I still owe you for them!!!!)

post signature

10 comments:

Just Mom said...

Enjoy the warm days while you can, LA. It's definitely fall here, and you know our weather eventually heads your way.

Anonymous said...

You have the best yard ever! I want to come and play while you do your laundry, LOL.

I just love this weather and JM is right, we need to enjoy because the white stuff isn't too far off.

Susan said...

How cute. Could I assume it was a very windy day? Or did you just turn the line very, very fast before taking the picture. Inquirying minds want to know!!!!
Susan

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Hmmmm....must have been very windy that day!

Lynn said...

Ooohhh...does this mean you're inspired to be all crafty again?

michelle said...

Oh my a wind storm...looks like here. We actually had to cancel a night at our crusade as the wind was soo bad there was so much dust you could not see 5 ft. in front of you.

Very cool shots btw!

weavermom said...

Looks beautiful!

... said...

oh, i bet they smelled heavenly when you brought them in. cool pics.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful--looks like you're going to have your hands full with projects this winter though!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh girl - got a moment to catch up with you and HAD to comment on all that lovely fabric. You have my address - I'd like a tote bag for library books for each child. and yes, K's bday is next weekend and you missed T's....LOL!